07 - Making Waves

Everyone is at the Valorant island's beach, swimming, relaxing and playing water sports. Considering most of you live on the volcanic island, beach themed birthday celebrations are inevitable. It's Killjoy's birthday and since you, Phoenix and Jett can't be seen in public, she decided to have the celebration at headquarters.

Brimstone is showing Sova his new Jet-ski, Cypher is taking photos of the beach, Breach and Astra are making an enormous sand castle which is just about the same height as them and Skye is sitting on a beach chair with her tiger resting beside the chair. 

Right now, you're playing volleyball. The agents on your team are Killjoy, Raze and Phoenix. You and Raze asked Jett if she wanted to join but she said she was preparing a surprise for Killjoy. You also invited Yoru but he just wanted to watch so he just sat beside Omen's cat. You're playing against Sage, Reyna, Viper and Omen. As of right now they're in the lead by 2 points.

Right now you're serving so you toss the ball up in the air and slam it to where Viper is. Viper receives it and calls for Omen to set up the ball for Reyna. He tosses it behind him and Reyna sprints up to the ball and spikes it. Raze and Phoenix both lunge themselves towards the ball to try and receive it but they just end up crashing into each other. Shockingly Raze ends up receiving but with her head instead of her hands.

"KJ pass it over!" You shout as Killjoy runs up to the ball

"On it!" She yells in response.

She tosses it to you and you run and then jump to the ball. Your hand is wound up and you see an opening where you can hit the ball too. You slam the ball down as hard as you can and just as you think you scored, Omen teleports just in time to receive it.

"WHAT!" You yell as you fall and land on your face.

That was your first good shot and Omen blocked it. Reyna, Sage and Viper laugh as they reposition in preparation for your counter. Phoenix runs to the ball and passes it over to Killjoy who then hits the ball to the other side.

Sage receives it and calls out to Reyna.

"Reyna!"

Reyna runs in front of Sage as Omen calls for the ball. Reyna passes it to Omen and he hits it so hard, none of you have time to react. They won the round.

"Wonderful!" Sage complements Omen.

"Thank you." Omen replies

"I almost pity them." Reyna says to Viper.

"Almost." Viper responds with a chuckle.

This was the third time in a row you lost to them and each time Yoru was there to tease Phoenix when he got mad about losing.

Phoenix, determined to win at least one round, says "Let's go again! One more round."

Killjoy and Raze nod at each other and look over at the agents on the other side of the net.

"No, thank you." Omen declines as he walks over to his cat, who was patiently watching from the side.

He picks up his cat, walks over to grab his and his cat's floaties along with a book and heads over to the water.

"To be young, and have so much energy." Viper says with a sigh as she walks over to a couple of beach chairs covered by an umbrella.

Reyna follows suit and sits on the chair beside Viper which was separated by a small table, holding their drinks.

"I'll go check up on Jett and her surprise." Sage says.

"We could split the team in half and play against each other." You suggest