The Avengers Tower

[Tony pov:]
I was casually eating my second breakfast when the door bell rang and the live video of outside showed up.
A girl in a blue leather jacket and with a backpack was standing outside.
Another fan? I thought.
It gets annoying after a while.
I mean I love my fans but when they are at your house..., idk there should be boundaries.

"FRIDAY, lock the door and reject that girl."

Everything is so easy when you have a house robot.
Honestly I catch myself still calling for JARVIS not FRIDAY.

--

[Amanda pov:]
First nothing happened, then I heard a click and a female robot voice said: Unfortunately the host can not receive you right now.

Uuhh! Come on!
I tried it again but I just heard the same message.
Okay, if it won't work this way I will have to try another...

--

[Tony pov:]
The door bell rang again.
It was still that girl. She reminded me of someone but at the moment I couldn't think of who.
For a moment I watched her but then I swiped the live video away.

--

[Wanda pov:]
My powers suddenly came out of my fingers as I was playing a bit on my guitar.
That never happened before I actually could control my powers really well.
Then I felt something else, I didn't now what it was but it felt a bit, but just a bit, like Pietro...

I went out of my room to look for Vision, he always listen and tries to help me.

In the kitchen I met Tony, starring a hole in the table. He looked up when I came in and he suddanly clapped his hands and pointed at me.

"Wanda!", he yelled. "Wanda!"

"Eehh, yeah, what is it?", I asked confused.

"The girl outsite reminded me of you."

"What girl...?"

Then we heard a loud crash underneath us. We looked at eachother and ran downstairs.
On the way we met Nat and Vision.
We found a broken window at the offices. It looked like something (or someone) went throught it...

--

[Amanda pov:]
I ran around the tower looking for a place to enter.
Finally I found a good window, now I only needed a way to get inside.
The only problem: it was on a higher floor and I didn't want to fly up there.
Luckily a high-rise building was just across the road.
I got in and took the stairs to the top. From here I took off and flew horizontal through the window.

It worked, it actually worked!
And nobody saw me, I think.

I heard footsteps, ah shit I didn't think about my next moves.
The door opened, four people were standing in front of me and one woman looked oddly familiar...

--

[Wanda pov:]
No one was in the room but I could swear that someone was here, I could feel it.

Nat said: "What in the world happened here??"

"No idea. Maybe an attack?", Tony answered.

"No", I said slowly, "What ever or maybe who ever that was, wasn't with bad intentions."

Everyone was looking at me.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"I can feel it."

--

[Amanda pov:]
Why don't they see me?
I was sitting right next to them!
I looked down at my legs..., they were sapphire blue!
Something was wrong , they were like glitching, idk it was...weird.

--

[Vision pov:]
Maybe something invisible was in the room, it would explain the confusion.
I turned my night vision on, perhaps it would help.
Indeed I saw something, but it was glitching and I could not see what was hiding there.

"I turned my night vision on because maybe there is something here we can not see and that is the case. Something or someone is sitting right in front of us, but I can not identify it.", I told the others and pointed at the spot.

"What the f...?!", Nat reacted to these news.

Tony just starred at the spot and said:"Then why are we here just standing around, we need to do something and Vision did you really had to say it out loud?, it can probably hear us!"
...