Sister

[Wanda pov:]
Now I saw something glichting too.
I took a step forward and raised my hand to touch it, for a moment I could see a girl sitting there with a backpack and her arms around her legs...

Suddenly we were thrown apart, a yellow light appeared between us, the girl got thrown out of the window!

"NOOO!", I screamed while still flying backwards through the room.
I lost consciousness as I hit the ground...

--

[Amanda pov:]
I was thrown out of the window!
I saw the ground coming at me faster and faster!
I closed my eyes...

*

"When will she wake up?", I heard a female voice saying, it sounded as she was saying it from far away.

I slowly opened my eyes I was in a white room, for a moment I thought I was at the hospital in the Hydra-HQ but after a few moments of panic I remembered everything and relaxed a little.
I actually was in some sort of hospital but in the Avengers tower.

Now I saw the two woman standing in front of my bed, I was laying in.

I think probably a nurse and the oddly familiar younger woman.
She sat down at the end of my bed.
I starred at her and she at me.

Then she said three letters I would never forget:

"Amy?"

My eyes told my confusion.

"It's okay.", the woman said, tears were forming in her eyes. "I am Wanda. It's all a bit much mh? How are you feeling?"

"How-how do you know my nickname?", I asked her. No one ever called me that but I always thought this would be my nickname, it just felt... right.

"Is your name Amanda Maximoff?"

"I-I am Amanda but I'm adopted so I don't know my real surname, I was adopted by von Strucker."

Wanda started crying very hard.

"It really is you, Младшая сестра."

I opened my mouth to say something but no sound came out.
Did she really just called me 'little sister'??

Wanda said: "Are you ready for me to explain it or do you need time?"

"I guess I need a bit of time, I mean I just got thrown out of a window, woke up and got told that the woman I saw at the TV is maybe my sister. Haha"

I tried to laugh a bit but it didn't really work.
I wasn't sure if I should believe Wanda, after all I've been through I got a bit paranoid.
She seemed extremely nice and I felt a connection to her, but maybe that's just because we share similar powers.

By the way about my powers, I did not want to tell the Avengers right away 'cause I don't trust them too much.
But they probably suspect something, I mean I got into the tower by crashing through a window on a higher level, it's suspicious.

*

An hour later Wanda showed up again.

"Are you ready now?", she asked.

I nodd my head.
I thought about everything, I could not come up with a explanation for me and now I was ready to hear Wanda out.

"Okay, it may all be a bit confusing but I'll start with the basics. I am Wanda Maximoff, I am your older sister. We had a brother..., Pietro.", tears began to form in her eyes again.
I noticed that she said had.

She continued talking.
"He-he passed away last year during the fight in Sokovia."

"He was there too? The news didn't say anything about him!", I interrupted her.
The name 'Pietro' sounded so familiar and comfortable to me.

"Yeah, we didn't want for the whole world to know.
Well, anyway, we all were born in Novi Grad, the capital of Sokovia. You know that right?"

"Yes, that's the only real thing Strucker told me, I think."

"Good, Sokovia was often bombed, so one night we were all together watching a sitcom, you were only eight months old, when a bomb hit right in our house.
A hole was in the ground and Mom, Dad and you fell in.
We thought you all would be dead but somehow you survived."

I didn't know what to say.
After a time I said: "So I really am an orphan. I always hoped Strucker was lying.... But I have a sister and that's great!"

I hugged her.
I believed her now and I could feel that she was telling the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(btw 'Младшая сестра' means 'little sister' in russian, I didn't find anything about sokovian so I just took russian, if anyone knows something about sokovian pls help me :))
I hope you enjoy this chapter!