Chapter 1

"We are here, Sir." The driver looked in the back mirror and Mingi nodded. He got out of the car and walked into his house. He was making significant steps and everyone noticed that he wasn't in the best mood so they didn't even look at him. He went to his office and sat on the chair. He snorted and got up. He walked to one little table behind his desk and poured whiskey into a glass. He drank the liquid and then poured another glass. This time he took it to his desk and sat on the chair again.

He was annoyed because of the meeting he had just had. He was tired of working with unprofessional people who not only were thinking that they could not only deceive him, but also they were thinking that they were succeeding in it. He took a sip from his glass and unlocked his phone. He called one number and waited for the man to pick up.

"Boss..." The man started but Mingi interrupted him.

"Call Yeosang."

"Okay, boss. He is coming in a minute." The man said and Mingi hung up. He rested his back on the chair, taking a sip from his whiskey and waiting for Yeosang to come. He couldn't wait for the boy to come and help him relax. When he was with him he was able to enjoy their time without doing much. Yeosang was confident enough to do what he wanted.

Mingi heard a knock on the door and after he told the person standing in front of the door to come, he saw Yeosang coming into the room.

"You wanted to see me, Sir," Yeosang mumbled and got closer. He walked behind Mingi's chair, massaging his shoulders.

"I did," Mingi said, taking one more sip. The alcohol was slowly making his muscles relax. Yeosang started kissing his neck and soon the boy was sitting on his lap and Mingi was violently making out with him.

Yeosang was the boy he was looking for when he was stressed and angry and he wanted to release all the stress. Yeosang was letting him be rough without having to care whether he was going to hurt him or not, just how Mingi liked it.

As they were making out Mingi suddenly squeezed his neck, pushing the other away from him, and looked him in the eyes.

"Take off your clothes," Mingi ordered and Yeosang nodded, not being able to talk because of how hard Mingi was squeezing his neck. He was released from Mingi's grip and he hurried to take his clothes off in order not to make the other mad.

As Yeosang was trying to put his pants down, Mingi grabbed his body and impassionately pushed him to the desk in front of him, pulling his pants down. He couldn't wait to get inside of the boy. He loved it when he was with that boy because he could do literally anything to him without feeling guilty, like when he was with someone else from the boys. They were all different, but only Yeosang was able to stay still while Mingi was taking his anger out on him.

He placed his hand on Yeosang's head and clenched his fingers in between the boy's hair, pulling him back. Yeosang moaned louder, but right after that, he felt Mingi inside. Yeosang whined because he not only wasn't prepared for the man but it was also unexpected.

"Shut up!" Mingi told him and started thrusting fast and hard into the boy. Documents and other stuff were falling off the desk but Mingi didn't care about them. He had people who were hired to clean after him when he was making a mess. At that moment the only thing he cared about was the naked body he was fucking. He looked at Yeosang's face and seeing him with half-closed eyes, biting his lips in order not to moan, encouraged Mingi to fuck him even harder.

The pain the man was causing him was visible on Yeosang's face, but it was what Mingi loved. With his hand he choked him, smirking while looking at him from above.

Mingi was thrusting harder and harder, Yeosang was trying to stay still, no matter how much pain he was feeling. Quickly, he bumped into the desk again, smashing his face into the surface, almost yelling, while Mingi was pulling him, holding his hands.