Chapter 3

Mingi pushed the door and walked into the small house in his backyard. The door slammed in the wall, making a loud noise. He walked further and soon a man stood in front of him. 

"Sir, what are you doing here?" The manager of the boys asked but he didn't receive an answer so he continued speaking. "Sir, you can't be here." 

"Keep quiet." Mingi mumbled. You could say he was very drunk just by the way he was talking. 

"Sir, you are not allowed to be here. It will be a big mess if the boys find out that you are in the house. The contracts with the boys you've signed, the clause restricts you from taking a step into their personal space," the manager tried to convince his boss to go to his house but Mingi had no intentions to leave. Instead, he placed a hand on the other man's shoulder and smiled. 

"I will go to see one of them, the rest will never find out I have been here." The manager sighed. It was obvious that his boss wouldn't leave so he just moved out of his way and let him go. 

"Hongjoong." Mingi whispered. "Which room?" 

"Upstairs, the second on the left." The manager finally whispered back and hoped that Mingi would leave the house. 

Mingi got upstairs and counted as if he was a kid. 

"One," he whispered to himself, "Two..." He approached the door very carefully and quietly, placing a hand over the door handle. He tried his best to open the door and enter the dark room very quietly, where the only thing that was shining was a bright phone screen. He stepped into the room and closed the door, trying to do it quietly as well. Then he turned and looked at the boy whose face was lit by the phone screen. 

Hongjoong looked at the man that had entered his room, trying to figure out who it was. He needed a few seconds to recognize Mingi's silhouette. Shivers ran down his back as he was wondering what was going on. 

"What have I done wrong?" He mumbled but instead of receiving an answer, the man approached his bed. The man leaned over and Hongjoong saw that he was smiling. Mingi's hand slowly traced Hongjoong's chin and he made him look up at him. The phone that was currently placed next to Hongjoong was shining on their faces and Hongjoong could see that the man was different, but he had no idea how. Soon Mingi brought him closer and slowly his lips touched the others. Hongjoong didn't know what to say, he wanted to ask what was going on, because he clearly knew what was written in the contract and this was against any rules, but Mingi was kissing him so insistingly, he had no idea how to stop it. 

He kissed his boss back, too afraid that he might get in trouble if he refused. However, Hongjoong felt the alcohol in Mingi's breath so he pushed him back. 

"No, you can't do this. First, you are drunk, very drunk. Second, if the others find out you are here there will be a problem." Hongjoong said, but Mingi ignored his words and tried to kiss him again. "No..." Hongjoong tried to say but his words were cut off by moans coming from the room next to them. "You have to go." He whispered to his boss. "Jongho and Yunho are awake. Plus, it's against the contract and..."

"Shut up!" Mingi hissed and Hongjong's body froze. He started breathing heavily, scared about what the man was going to do. "Let me show you," he whispered, "why I came all the way here." 

Hongjoong just nodded and gulped. He didn't know what to do, and instead of letting the man do what he wanted to. The only thing he prayed for was that he wasn't going to be rough like he was with Yeosang because he knew he wouldn't be able to take it. Mingi kissed him again, this time more passionately than the previous kiss. His hands started to go up and down the boy's body and soon he undressed his shirt. Mingi's lips moved to Hongjoon's neck and he immediately started biting and sucking the skin, leaving red marks after him.