Not As Intended

A.N.: This is a very short story, a scenario rather 😄

----------------------------------------

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon when the girls decided to seize the day and go for a picnic at Blackwater Lake. MC had arrived early at Cleos appartment to help with preparing the snacks.

While Cleo wasn't looking, MC grabbed a piece of the freshly baked cake from the board, where her friend had left it to cool down. At that moment a door flew open and Phil came strutting in, carrying a crate with various bottles. "I don't understand, why I always get reeled in to your Shenannigans, Jessy." he called over his shoulder. "Next time you can get your own.... Oh, hi MC!" He put the crate down and nonchalantly leaned against the counter right next to her.

"Hey Phil." MC replied, not really diverting her attention from the cake she was enjoying. Not being discouraged by MCs inattentiveness, he grinned and slid even closer to her. "So... I've been meaning to ask you something. Are you single?" "Mh? Are you asking because you are just curious or are you making a move, Hawkins?" she returned, giving him a side glance while trying to snatch another piece of cake from the board. "How about both?" "Well, in that case I have to reply with a counter question." MC turned to face him, loot in hand. "Do you mind polyamorous relationships?"

The surprise was clearly evident on Phils face, but he tried to quickly cover it with a laugh. "What the hell, MC. What are you saying?" "Oh it's simple", she replied with a cheeky smile. "This Chocolate Fudge cake and I are clearly an item." "I see."

And as MC tried to take another bite, he caught her wrist and brought her hand to his face. Not breaking eye contact, he took a bite off the cake; And then another. And with the last piece, he also took her fingers between his lips and started to gently suck and lick the chocolate off them. It was now MCs turn to stare in surprise.

Once he was done with her fingers, he leaned even closer to her, not letting go of her arm, and said in a low voice: "I think I could live with that."