1st Chapter: "The awful date"

•Seattle, Saturday morning 7:30 am•

Y/N POV:
I always wake up early just so I can be productive during the morning and be with my boy in the afternoon.  But today I felt like I had everything to be productive. I got up took a shower and dressed some comfortable clothes, it was a cloudy morning today, I leave my room and go to Ryan's just to see if everything's okay. I went to the kitchen and started making my breakfast, while I do my morning coffee, I always start by checking my blog and see if I have new visitors or comments. And since it's Saturday I started to think what would be my new post about and it just clicked on my mind, the awful date I had on Friday. Just when I was starting to write Ryan decided to get up and come running to the kitchen even though I warned him several times about running on the stairs.
-Ryan, how many times do i have to warn you not to run on the stairs, you know you might hurt yourself baby- I looked at him and picked him up and sat with him on my kitchen table, I chopped some fruit and gave to Ryan to eat for breakfast, while I wasn't hungry I just drank my coffee. After drinking my coffee, and Ryan finished eating, I go give him a bath, and then we'll watch some cartoons, and while he's distracted by watching TV. I opened the notepad on my phone and started to write the post.
"Hey moms! Y/n here, so  yall know how everything started when I had my baby but if not here's how everything started. I wanted to follow my dream of being a fashion consultant and I went to Seattle Fashion Academy. First year  I was the new girl and sort of the picked one to make fun. Second year people started to tolerate me and I started to make some friends even developed a crush on Paul (Ryan's father) who isn't present at all he literally doesn't care it was all a bet for him.
So I met this guy on a dating website and we started talking and we decided to go on a date, my parents stayed with Ryan, while I fancied myself and when I arrived at the restaurant he wasn't there yet and he got 45 minutes late. We went inside of the restaurant and we started talking, I told him I had a child and he kinda looked scared when I said I got a son. If he was scared then I was disgusted by his manners at the table, burping loudly, chewing with his mouth open. I paid my part of the dinner and he thought I'd be paying for the entire meal he ordered everything from the menu while I just ate what I wanted, in the end of the night, I had to go home and I said not to bother with me because I'm not going on another date with that guy. So single moms like me don't be amazed for the picture the inside also counts a lot not just the physical". After writing the post, I went to kitchen to get my laptop, and copied the notes to the computer and almost posting on the blog until i got a message from my friend Valentina to go to lunch with her and of course to bring Ryan with me. I posted on the blog and then I went to my room to change clothes and did the same with Ryan.
I decided to go find Valentina at our favorite place to have lunch. Valentina and my other friends they are my other family who were there for everything and they all loved Ryan. So after 10 minutes I got to the restaurant with Ryan on my lap and Valentina was already there with our other friends and they all smiles when they saw Ryan and I. We all went inside and we started talking about life and about my blog Wich was going amazing I never had so many views like now and Valentina said:
-y/n your blog is going insane, it's amazing-she smiled while I smiled a little, I knew was blog was growing and it is amazing actually.
-I know, it's amazing how other moms or dads find answers on my posts and of course Ryan helps a bit-I laughed  because when I started parenting Inly had my mom to help and the info was a lot but blogs were kinda useless and I wanted other parents to feel supported because they are not alone. We all ordered what we wanted to eat and Ryan was laughing while my friends were messing with him. I laughed of course because, again I never get tired of saying this but I'm proud of my friend group because they are literally the best I've ever had and being always there and knowing that I can count on them is amazing. After lunch, we stayed at the restaurant talking about  many things and when I looked at my phone it was almost end of the afternoon, I smiled and went to pay my friends lunch and had to leave because I still had to do stuff at home, I went home with Ryan, I started to clean the living room that was full of Ryan's toys, after I went to clean the kitchen by doing dishes and then cleaning the stove.
In the end of the day I made soup for Ryan and I ate some too, I took Ryan to my bed and I turned the TV putting some cartoons for him to watch and smiled while he was distracted.
I went again on my blog and started seeing people's comments, likes and shares. My posts would blow up within hours, sometimes days. I ended up falling asleep with Ryan while the Tv was on cartoons.