Chapter 28

Bright, pulled his arm from Lea hold as he started speaking in sad tone  "It's been a week and yet we still haven't found my wife. I'm afraid, we'll have to stop the rescue operation. We ...we did our best to search but we couldn't find him and Now I just hope wherever my wife is, he is atleast happy. You'll be dearly missed my love", as he finished saying a lone tears fell from Bright's eyes. Win watch how victorious smile appears on Lea's lips while standing beside Bright. Seeing Lea with his husband fueled Win anger. He was shaking with rage, he can't believe his husband just let it go the chance to find him within a week. Tears were already streaming down from Win, causing Day to wrapped his arm around Win shoulder giving him a comforting hug, though it didn't make Win feel any better.

Win mind flashed the image of  his husband with Lea, maybe they  both can be happy together as now  they can finally able to get rid of him. Now they both can have the ending they deserve with each other. Then the second news started playing on the TV,  it came after couple of weeks later where reporters caught Lea, in front of some clinic where she declare that she came for prenatal checkup, she also announced that she's carrying Bright's Chaveeree child, and they soon going to get engaged. Win can't believe his ears, that bit.ch had the audacity to announce herself mother of Bright's child.  The new infuriated Win, he balled his fist to know that they only waited for him to be gone, so that they can announce their fucking relationship to the public. Such a shame!.

Day switch off the television. Win was again shaking in Day embrace, his tears falls down making Day to hold him tightly in a comforting hug. All the pain Win went through, turned into anger this time, as the tear fell from Win eyes he vowed that he will rise and come back again. And when that day comes Bright will cry for his forgiveness and Lea  have to kneel down in front of him, wishing he'd just kill her instead. Day ask with his worried voice "Babe, are you Okay?. You just have to tell me, how you want me to punish them both. I'll do anything for you".  Win look up at Day face, he wipes his tears and tried his best to give him his best smile saying "You've done alot already. It's my turn now". Day nods and softly said "Alright, now stop crying. It's not good for the baby". Win pulled himself out from Day embrace responding "I'm sorry I'm just feeling too emotional watching all these. And I can't help ...must be hormones". Day cups Win cheeks muttered  "It's alright. I read pregnancy  hormones make person moody". Win look up at Day face in amusement realizing Day read about pregnancy then he chuckled.

Win was sitting on a chair, facing a green water outside of Day rest house. The serenity of this beautiful place, brought peace to his aching heart to some extent. It's been a couple of weeks  he woke up, but still can't move on from the pain and hurt. He was thinking Bright may had develop some feeling towards him while they were together but guess he was once again wrong to assume that Bright had fallen in love with him. It was all his fault from the beginning to hope and believe that something magical will happen in his life and they both will live happily ever after.

A frustrated smile appears on Win lips, sitting here admiring the beauty, hearing the song of birds chirping, watching them fly has become one his routine. In the end Win decide it's best if Bright doesn't know about him being alive or about his baby. He want to see the look on his husband's face when the time comes he'll go and settled back everything with his husband and ruin his mistress life.

Day voice broke the chain of Win thought he ask after taking a dip in the lake "Babe, join me". Win rolled his eyes and muttered "Your highness, I'm not kid like you". Day sarcastically retorted "Ha, see, I learn something new everyday". Win again rolled his eyes again and make his way towards the lake. Day extended his hand for Win. Win respond "No Thanks. I better go inside". Day raised his eyebrows asking "And do what, Sleep?, Mop?, Dream about your husband is going to magically develop a conscience for you?. C'mon babe I thought I understand you enough. You're smarter than that. I think it's time you take some decision".