Mayhem in China

Tags: Pooh-san is mafia, Bing Dwen Dwen is into some shady business, Yuzu is clueless. Rating: Teen and Up Audiences.

Lying on his cold bed after the gala, Yuzu made an evaluation of Beijing in his head; yes it was not successful up to his standards, but he felt content anyway

Lying on his cold bed after the gala, Yuzu made an evaluation of Beijing in his head; yes it was not successful up to his standards, but he felt content anyway. According to his mother and maybe even him, this was the biggest sign of how mature he became throughout his whole career; no medals but still a feeling of contentment. As sleep started to take over him, his eyelid (the right one) started to feel heavier and he drifted off to dreamland without even finishing the last thought on his mind.

*

First he noticed the pain. It wasn't only his ankle like it was supposed to be, but rather his whole body was aching as if he fell down from stairs and broke every bone in his body. He felt a presence in front of him and a soft voice followed this realisation;

"Wakey wakey Yuyu."

"Yuyu?"

He tried to open his eyelid (the right one) since it wasn't possible to have a clear vision with only his left eye. After struggling for a while, Yuzu managed to open his eye only to see in front of him.........Bing Dwen Dwen. (=O

"?!!!!"

"You are finally awake my Xiao Meow."

Yuzu was feeling all the air in his lungs trying to escape somewhere but there was no place. He opened his mouth to say something but Bing Dwen Dwen put his hand (paw?) on his lips.

"Shush my sweet Yuyu, don't tire yourself. You must be feeling awful from the anaesthetic, but the pain will be gone in an hour."

"Anaesthetic?!!!!!" was the word Yuzu wanted to scream but instead he made a muffled sound like: "Anhsdbsdhjb?!!!"

"I'm sorry but this was the only way to get you here safely."

Hearing this Yuzu took a look around for the first time, he wasn't in his bed for sure, but now it became clear he wasn't even in his hotel room at all.

It was a big, dark room and the only lightsource was the twinkling bulb over his head. He is sitting (tied) on an uncomfortable chair. The other thing he noticed was a half-burned photo on the ground, after looking at it carefully he realised with great shock that it was a photo of himself and Pooh-san.