Chapter 2: Sweetheart

I groan as I hear my alarm clock going off

I groan as I hear my alarm clock going off. I smash my hand on top of it before burying my face in my pillow trying to go back to sleep.

"Honey, wake up! Time for school!" I hear my mom softly say on the other side of the door. I roll my eyes before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to take a shower, shave, wash my face, and brush my hair.

I hate college. All I want to do is continue my modeling career which is hard to do while maintaining school. I walk out of my bathroom heading to my closet to find an outfit for the day. Scanning my clothes I zero in on the perfect outfit.

I choose a tight black high neck long sleeve shirt and some ripped jeans. Since it's mid October it's starting to get slightly cold out again. Before heading downstairs I check to make sure I look good in the mirror before heading out.

I smile at my family before I grab a granola bar and head outside, but before I do I get stopped by my dad

"Bella tonight we are having people over for dinner. An old friend of mine and his familia are coming over so make sure you are home for tonight."

I smile and nod before leaving. Today Kayla had to go into school earlier so I didn't have to pick her up. Both of us live super close to college so we don't bother with the whole dorm thing. We do plan on buying an apartment together after college though. Since I'm already a model I already have a set career, and Kayla is going to start modeling with me once college is over.

I pull into the parking lot and head out making my way to my first class of the today. Thankfully I only have 3 classes today and an hour and a half between the second and last one.

I pull my phone out checking my messages from Kayla, but before I can answer them I crash into someone. I crash to the floor while the other person still stays standing.

Freaking great just what I needed at 8 in the morning. I look up and see the most handsome guy I've ever seen. He seems about 6'5 which is tall considering I'm 5'7. He has beautiful gray eyes with light scruff on his face but it's just enough to make him look really hot.