🧸Cuddles🧸

Moon's Pov

I have a crush on sundrop and there is no denying that. Sudden, i know, but i had to say it.
Sun's friends entered the daycare and sat in the large nap tent in the corner beside the serurity desk. There was chica, i know her name, and then there was a wolf, gater, bunny and bear. I swooped down and face-planted into the daycare floor, causing them to laugh. My hoodie flopped onto my head. I was wearing a plain baby blue hoodie that was much larger then it needed to be and baggy dark pastel blue sweatpants. I stood up, dusted myself off and walked away from the nap tent. Suddenly, i felt a hand grab my hoodie rim and drag me.
Oi!
I was thrown onto a beanbag before being lifted up and placed onto something. I opened one eye and saw one of sun's rays poke into the corner of my eye view.
Guys, this is moondrop. Moon, monty, roxanne, freddy and bonnie.
I looked at them then pulled my hood over my eyes l, flustered. Sun pushed me into his chest and patted my head, spining me around so i could face him.
Wow, he gets flustered easily sun boi.
Monty, shush.
Just sayin'.
I rested my head on sun's chest and fell asleep.

Sun's pov

Mon fell asleep on me and i began to stroke his head.
Moon's kinda cute.
I looked at monty, and stared at him.
Two words monty... fuck.off.
They all stared at me as i continued to stroke moon's head. Moon is mine~ not monty's, not chica's ,not anyone's. Just mine~.(not speach)
Now,what should we do?
T or d?
Sounds good roxy.Moon,wake up.
I gently shook moon awake and watched as he slowly opened his eyes and yawned. It was so cute, i blushed.
Yea?
Wanna play Truth or dare?
S-sure...
He layed his back down, keeping his eyes open.
Chica:Monty, t or d?
Monty:dare, and make it good.
Chica:i dare ya to...not swear until youre asked agan!
Monty:Ha! Easy. Fred boi, t or d?
Freddy:Truth.
Monty:Do ya have a crush?
Freddy:nah.Sunny, t or d?
Sun:truth!
Freddy:Do ya like moon?
Sun:um...
Moon looked up and me with...puppy eyes!? Was he trying to make me say yes?
Sun:yea...
Moon smiled and buried his head into me, saying faintly,
'I like you too!'
I stroked his head, for the millionth time tonight, and kissed his head. Oohs came out everyone's mouths except for moons.
I ship!
Course ya do chica.
Monty,shush.
Yeah monty, listen to freddy!
Whatever...
The rest of the night was chill. we played games, ate food and slept in sleeping bags. Me and moon shared one cause we didnt have enough.
'Sunny'
'Yes dear?'
'So, when you said you like me... does that mean we're...like dating?'
'Yeah, i would like that. Now, sleep.'
I cuddled moon and we fell asleep together.