༻𓊈 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𓊉༺

So, this book is an entire AU. Like, I'm bending time, Kingdoms turn into Empires, whatever. Take my little ramble of disclaimers, and choose to read it from there. 

Okay, so this isn't gonna be a list. It wouldn't make sense as a list, trust me, I tried. For like five minutes, but still I tried. Basically, I'm really close with this person ( @Official_CCCP ), and we do a lot of.. Things. We came up with this little plot idea, ( I did all the brain power they're the brawns, trust me. ) And I became really fond of it. 

To the extent, of writing what we have here. 'His Sinister Union.'. Now this is where the disclaimers actually come in. 

So, I know most stories like this are 'Third Union,' or like, I don't know the other way of saying that horrid ship- 'Soviet Reich'? I'm sorry that looks stupid. I probably sound stupid. Hopefully I'm making you smile, or chuckle, something. But what I'm getting at is this is no normal ship. Not one bit. Me and my little friend use two different characters, sooo.. Soviet and Prussia. 

Ohh, I feel the glares. Kidding, I bask in any attention, even negative. Soviet, is running his dictatorship as any other story. But, for me, I've never ever used Prussia as a Kingdom. And honestly? I'm sorry for it. Because I, to this day, call this motherfucker a monarchist thats' running an Empire. And I'm sorry for it. Just not sorry enough to change it. I would tell you where the story takes place, but as of me writing this, I haven't re-read any of this. 

And now of me writing this paragraph, I have just begun re-writing this shitshow. And holy fuck, this shit sucks. God damn the detail I'm adding is gonna make me cry. Know half of this is going to be written from a burned out, fresh out of a years' worth of writers block, POS. And if you do not know that abbreviation, you are far too young to be reading anything on Wattpad. ( It means piece of shit, pretty simple, that's why I say that, ) 

Now back to notes. 

Uhm. I'm not in a disclaimers mood anymore. But it will indefinitely include gore, some sexual tension, maybe- Maybe somniphillia..? Ew I feel so weird for saying that. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Oh my god ew. God, you're gonna slut shame me in the comments now because if I include it you're gonna be like, "Ohh! Author-kun!" and oh god. Thats' the only weird 'Kink,' I promise. Cross my heart, hope to die. Plus when have I lied to you, readers? 

A lot. The answer is a lot. 

Like remember when I said I promised to update this every Friday? No, you don't. Why? I never said that. And I will never make a promise that I can't keep. ( I promise that yo smile ain't gon' ever leaaaveee.. )

Okay, enough of my bullshit, and on with the re-write! 

- OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING. 

Their personalities are literally Sangwoo and Yoonbum. Prussias' Yoonbum, and Soviets' Sangwoo. Read it like that, it'll be hilarious. 

So, another little update, even though when you're reading this it's gonna be all one like page, and you'll never know these are different times, Soviets' running off of a powertrip. Its' a really weird time frame, honestly, and writing this and combining two-four different eras' has been a wonderful, yet stressful experience. I hope you enjoy my final product.