Epilogue- Meant to be~

They both were living happily, she was starting to realise that she was in love with Jungkook, romantically.......

Jungkook on the other hand too was sure of his feelings for her.

No one dared to confess.

Him because she already hardly believed in soulmate, wasn't sure if she still believes in lovers or not. 

Her because she was scared, of her past to repeat again, what if Jungkook too leaves her? She did trust him, but her insecurities didn't let her confess.

Hoseok knew that both of them loved each other, so decided to come up with a plan, a plan of proposing Sarah, so that Jungkook would get jealous and would date her. Who knows if that would work or not.  

But before he could execute that plan, Jungkook came to him asking for his help for proposing Sarah as he couldn't wait anymore.

With his help, Jungkook proposed Sarah.

" You are my soulmate, I love you, you know that, but I wanted to say that I love you not only as a soulmate, but as a lover, would you like to be mine forever? I promise to keep you better than any Romeo can keep his Juliet; to love you till my last breath and never let you feel insecure" He said, getting on his one knee for her. 

She was getting teary, the most unusual thing for her, yes, she can proudly say that he changed her, for the better. "Yes I would love to be yours forever my soulmate!"

"They both were Meant to be~

Why do you get on one knee for someone? To show them, that you love them more than your ego, that you can get on your knees for them. 

The End~ 

Thank you for reading! Hope you all liked it! <3

Please vote and follow!