Summer

With the sun beaming down, blessing us with a chance to go out and explore with friends, while our younger siblings have to trudge their way through a whole day of school.

Within the first week of out extended holiday I had seen Cassia.
We had gone and gotten sweets from the corner shop and found an old tree we could sit in.
The day flurried by as we sat there, laughing until the sun began to set.

I had a few college's I had to visit.
I wasn't sure what i was going to do, but I knew I wanted to help people.

There was so many courses at so many different colleges that I had no clue where or what I wanted to do. It's so frustrating that these people expect us to know what we want to do when we have barely past our mid teens!

How am I suppose to know if i want to be a vet or a doctor?
I'm good at makeup, when I can be bothered, but do i want to do that as a career?
My sister is an estate agent, do I want to follow in her footsteps?
Mum owned a local business and did some crafts on the side, would i enjoy that?
I could go on and on, like I am already, but my point is, I have no clue on what i want to be.

Cassia is interested in media, Saffron loves drawing, and Anala wants to explore new subjects like psychology and history.
Anyways, we don't have to think about that, for now at least.

After my time had been eaten up by college, I was free to spend my time as I wished...

That's how i ended up here, on a Wednesday, only just manging to climb out of bed at twelve so that I didn't completeley starve.
Yeah. Some summer this is turning out to be.

Such a con!

Teachers telling us how amazing it is to have all this time to spend with friends and to relax and unwind.

My summer so far hasn't been much of anything apart from relaxing; I'm bored! Very bored.

Apart from meeting with an odd friend here and there, all I've done is housework, binge watched a load of series on Netflix and spent the rest of my time scrolling through the never ending hole of TikTok.

What a sad life I've been living.

Tomorrow, saffron has arranged for us to have a sleepover. We're gonna sleep on the trampoline and order a takeaway for dinner. Sounds like it could be fun.
Not long after eating a plain piece of toast and putting on a load of washing, I raced upstairs, got changed and grabbed my phone, and headed out. I was going for a run.

Authors note
Hi everyone!
Thankyou so much for reading this chapter! I really appreciate you all so much♡
Don't forget to comment or vote if you want to find out what happens next...

To all of you who got your exam results today, I hope it has worked out well for you! Those of you still waiting, it's not long now. It's been a difficult few years so I'm very proud of every single one of you for getting this far. Its not been easy. ♡