chapter 1: the new arrival

Intro:

< no ones POV >

Centorea, sakura, misty and neo had decided to take y/n to their home to meet the other girls and to heal him up as quick as possible. Even with sakuras healing abilities it wasn't enough to fully heal his wounds.

They continued walking until they had finally made it to the hotel where they and the other girls currently resided in.

Centorea was carrying an unconscious y/n in her arms. She looked down at his in a worried manner, fearing the safety of the child.

Misty: I just hope he's gonna be okay..

Sakura: don't worry, tsunade will be able to patch him up in no time.

Centorea: if you say so. Let's get inside.

Neo opened the door and the others followed inside the building.

Upon entering, there was many girls inside the large living room in the centre of the mansion.

Some noticed the girls enter the area and others continued about going on with their buisness.

a brown haired girl noticed the group enter, and decides to walk over and talk to them.

???: hey girls, we're where you? You've been gone for about 3 hours!

Sakura: sorry about that ochaco..

Centorea: but we found something of great importance and we must bring it to lady tsunades attention.

The girl who was called 'Ochaco' cocked an eyebrow out of confusion, but then noticed y/n in Centoreas arms, he was wrapped up in a section of her clothing to keep him warm.

Ochaco: oh my goodness! What happened?!

Sakura: we found him, injured in the street. It was raining heavily too so we couldn't just leave him there.