Chapter two - how are you feeling?

"You really need to go back out there, there are people waiting"
"I'm not going back until I know she is fine"
"She is fine, stop worrying so much"
"Don't tell me what to do, she's still not awake. She should be awake by now"
"Joe, the doctor said she's dehydrated, she probably didn't drink and eat enough. Just go back out there, this isn't serious"
"It's serious to me"

Whilst trying to open your eyes your hear two men having a conversation.
Wait, you recognize one of those voices.
You open your eyes, the first thing you see is a plain white ceiling. You blink your eyes several times, trying to get your eyes to focus.
Your head hurts, it feels as if a truck went over it. You lift up your right hand to place it on your forehead, feeling how there's a small damp piece of cloth on it.

"See, she's awake" the unknown voice said, as you could hear footsteps stepping towards the couch you were laying on. A man stood beside the couch, studying your face for a few seconds before kneeling down next to you.
"W-where am I? W-what happened?" Your shaky voice made you cringe. The man removed the cloth from your forehead.

"Are you ok?" You heard the familiar voice ask, another person appeared besides the couch. "You've fainted, the doctor says it was due to dehydration. You're in my dressing room." You blink your eyes several times to look clear at who just told you this.
The same dark eyes you've looked into before however, this time they seemed slightly lighter.

The other man stood up, throwing the cloth on the sink in the corner of the room. This time Joseph kneeled down beside the couch. The smile he gave you earlier had disappeared from his face and had been replaced with a worried look.
"How are you feeling?" He asks, laying his hand upon your arm, softly squeezing it.
"I'm fine, sorry about all this" you reply, softer than you wanted to.
"Please do not say sorry. It's okay" he replies, giving another soft squeeze in your arm.

"Not really, we have been here for an hour while you should be out there" you hear the other man reply.
"I truly am sorry. I-I..." you push yourself up, sitting up straight in the couch. "I should leave, I'm sorry.." you add, feeling the dizziness getting back now you're sitting up.

"No, you're staying here. There's a good air conditioner, cold drinks and food...do you like pizza?" Joseph asks, his eyes studying your face. "You're clearly not feeling well, I will not let you go in this state"

"Joe..come on..." you hear the other man complain. Joseph looks up, the soft smile he had shown you disappearing when looking at him.
"She's not leaving, I am going back to my table but I want you to stay here with her. Keep an eye on her" he sounded so serious, almost bossy.
You thought about telling him you had no problem with leaving but you could tell by the tone in his voice that he was serious and was not changing his mind about it.

"Christ sake...I'm not a babysitter" the man replies, walking up to the couch you were sitting on.
"Ok, then I will stay with her" Joseph says, standing up straight whilst crossing his arms.
"You can't do that, there's people waiting out there for you"
"That's why I want you to stay with her"

The man sighed, looking at your face for a second before looking back at Joseph again.
"I am going back out there, I have the photobooth in 10 minutes and after that I will be at the autograph table for another hour." Joseph says, looking on his watch whilst doing so.

You stare at him, studying every inch of him while he was standing in front of you. He was wearing some dark pants with a beige button up blouse, on his wrists he was wearing 2 small bracelets and a big watch.
He looked handsome, his wavy hair being pushed back with some gel.

"This is Mark, although he's behaving like a bit of a dick right now he'a actually a good guy. He'll stay with you while I am out there" your eyes, who were just studying the muscles in his arms quickly gazed up to his dark eyes again. You nod once, which made him smile soft.
"I'll be back in around 2 to 3 hours, how about we order some food and we make sure you get home safe?" Joseph continues, his smile getting wider.

"I'd like that" you reply.