Chapter twelve- creep.

The two of you spend the rest of the night chatting and having fun with each other, staying up until late, trying to make the most of the rest of the night, knowing it would be the last night spending together for a while. He tells you about the friends he made on the Stranger Things set, and the interviews and photoshoots he had planned for the next few weeks.

In a way, you felt sorry for him. Having such a busy schedule must be hard for him, he had already admitted to wanting to keep his private life as private as possible, but how the paparazzi were making that impossible for him.

Around 1 am you decided to go to bed, both being exhausted but feeling happy. You fall asleep in his arms, your head laying on his bare chest while one of your legs was on top of his.

The next morning you wake up by the pigeons outside your window again, you look beside you to see Joseph was still fast sleep. You roll on your side to have a better look at him; there was some sunlight coming through the curtains, leaving a golden haze over his messy curls and bare chest. The sound of his soft snoring made you smile, looking how his chest was going up and down slowly.

You grab your phone from the night stand, seeing multiple notifications; a few on Instagram, Facebook and several text messages. You hold your phone in one hand, rubbing your eyes with the other one whilst looking through the text messages.

Was this yesterday? You look terrified, are you ok? your best friend texted, along with a link to a YouTube video. You click on it, making sure the sound wasn't loud enough to wake Joseph up. The video was made yesterday, outside the grocery store- someone must've filmed the whole thing and decided to post it online.

You see yourself, multiple men around you with cameras. You hear yourself scream, along with the sounds of flashing cameras. You feel your eyes getting watery, softly sniffing the tears away when you see the video had ended. You scroll down to the comments- something you wish you hadn't done.

Wait? So, this is the girl he's dating? He could've gotten so much better!

Does anyone know her name?

Honestly, I'd smash her too if she wouldn't scream so much.

I saw her on the comic con, she pretended to faint to get Joseph's reaction, guess it worked.

Reading those words made you feel sick, it caused a big knot in your stomach. You couldn't hold back the tears now, they were slowly falling down your cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong?" you suddenly hear a raspy voice beside you, causing you to turn your head. Joseph had just woken up, he had his eyes on your phone, taking it out of your hand, he was too fast for you to stop him. "What's this?" he scrolls through the screen, looking at some comments. His eyebrows were pushed together, letting out some annoyed sounds every now and then. "What the..." he had scrolled up to the video now, watching it again, the sounds making you shiver.

Joseph's POV

I watch the video, my jaw clenched together by seeing it. Hearing you scream no, trying to get out of there but they wouldn't give you any space. It made my blood boil, I wish I had been there with you, to protect you from those bastards. They never would've been able to get this close to you if I were around, they wouldn't be able to hurt you- I would never have let them. I lock your phone screen, taking in what I just saw before looking at you.

"I'm still so sorry that this happened to you, I will try and see if Mark can get this video taken down, he's usually pretty good with stuff like this..." I try to calm you down, seeing you hurt made me upset. I lay down your phone beside the bed before pulling towards me, pulling you into a hug "....I know it's hard but try not to get upset about it, especially not the comments. They're all just a bunch of people pretending to be tough behind their screens, they're nothing, their opinions are nothing"