A good lunch

Yuugi woke up later then pharaoh, all he knew was that he was doing, well pharaoh things. A knock at the door

"Come in" i called, two woman dressed in a shenti (I believe that's what there called). One walked over to help me out of bed, the other walked to the closet. Next thing i knew i was in a wrap around dress, golden jewelry. They brushed my hair and added some beads and placed a head dress on well, my head. I noticed my hair was no longer dyed, and was incredibly straight. "You'll be having lunch with his highness right after some more wedding preparation then we'll go to the market like you requested"

I was lead out the door, then a hallway. I ended up next to pharaoh In a throne, "how's your morning?" I turned to look at pharaoh "so far good, apparently I'm going to a market later" I informed him "well then you should have fun" he smiled "I'll try"

When lunch finally rolled around me and pharaoh were at some table, looking at the lunch that was made for us I felt like I hadn't eaten in days, how in the world did I not notice? Everything looked amazing, but I probably had to keep up some kind of etiquette.

I don't think I really am good at etiquette. But Jesus Christ with this shit good, surprisingly good food and conversation I mean sure the pharaoh doesn't remember anything  but he's still entertaining. I mean if anything we can learn about his past together. And I mean that will help us get along better, even if I do eventually have to say goodbye