Chapter 17

I practically drag Caspian to his bedroom and shut the door hurriedly. I drop my towel and look at him expectantly, waiting for him to do the same. He obliges and removes his towel, revealing his naked body. I slowly walk towards him, studying every inch of his figure. He looks a bit uncomfortable as I meet his eyes. "Lie down on the bed." He lays on the bed and I climb on top of him. He speaks as I straddle him, "Tempest I've never done this before." My breath catches. He's a virgin? There's no way in hell this god of a man is a virgin. "You've never had sex?" He looks up at me, his cheeks blazing, "never." Fuck. Surprisingly I am even more turned on by his confession. "We're gonna go slow then, okay?" He smiles shyly, "yeah."

I press my lips to his softly, he opens his mouth, inviting me inside. My tongue grazes his tenderly. His chest begins to rise and fall rapidly and I can tell he is eager for more. I deepen the kiss and begin rocking on his lap, grinding my center against his. He moans and grips my hips, pushing them to move faster. "Please Tempest." I smirk against his lips, "Tell me what you want Caspian." He moans again as I continue rubbing against him. "You. I want to be inside you." I run a hand down his chest, "Tell me when you are going to cum." He bites his lip and nods.

I take him into my hand and gently guide him to my opening. I wince as his length enters me. He is considerably larger than Zach, making me tighter than usual. "Fuckkk," Caspian's eyes screw shut and he moans loudly as he enters me. "You like that?" I capture his bottom lip into my mouth and bite it softly before soothing it with my tongue. I slowly begin moving up and down on his dick. The motion is much easier now that I am soaked. He slides easily in and out of me. His hands travel up to my breasts and he squeezes them with more confidence than earlier. "You're doing so good baby." My voice is thick with pleasure. I feel myself reaching my climax as he continues to hit my g spot. He has begun thrusting upward into me and the vigorous movements push me over the edge. I come apart as he thrusts into me. Caspian's movements become sloppy and fervent. "I'm going to cum." I roll off Caspian and swiftly take him into my mouth where he releases himself down my throat.

I crawl up to the top of the bed where Caspian's head lies. "You are sensational Tempest." He pulls me on top of him and I am comforted by our naked bodies pressed against one another. I have never been one to cuddle after sex but in this moment I feel perfectly content in Caspian's arms. He speaks again, "You're quiet, did I do something wrong? Was it bad?" I smile at his concerns. "You were perfect Caspian. So perfect I'm speechless." He blushes at my answer and mumbles, "You did all the work." I draw circles on his chest with my fingertips, "And you will next time."

He trails his fingers lightly along my back, making me shiver. "Are you cold?" Caspian pulls his blanket off the floor and covers our bare bodies. "Thank you." He plants a kiss on my forehead, "Of course." He grabs a strand of my hair and begins twirling it through his fingers. "How did I get so lucky?" I smirk, "I have no idea."

A sudden noise at the door startles both me and Caspian and I rush to bury ourselves in the blanket. The door creaks open and my heart stops.

"What the fuck." Atlas stands at the door, mouth gaping open. "Atlas it's not what it looks like." My mouth is dry and my voice breaks halfway through my sentence. She laughs coldly, "Really? Because it looks like you're fucking my brother."