Chapter 7

( hope you like this one ;) )

Y/n

We came to the party and everyone stared at us, I didn't really like the attention. Lucas caught my eyes and I just looked away. Andre and Athena started to dance and I just sat there. Many guys asked me to dance, I don't think they recognized me but I danced with some since I don't have anything else to do. While dancing with somone, I felt someone looking at me from the bar and I saw that it was Lucas.

I decided to walk up to him since I felt bad, I had every right to be mad but. I can't get rid of these feelings. I walk towards him and he walks towards me. "Uhm hi" I nudge him "hey what's up? You done with your tantrum?" I roll my eyes "Excuse me? I had every right to be mad you, you used me.. but I'll give you a one more chance don't blow it" I giggle. "Alright, darling would you like to dance?" He takes his hand out. I grab it and we head to the crowd, people looked at us but I didn't really care. die for you-by The Weekend started to play and people started to slow dance. It didn't seem like a slow dance to me but all of a sudden Lucas grabbed my waist and we were really close. I smiled and put my arms around him, we slowed danced and my heart was pounding  like crazy. He looked deep into my eyes, I kept blushing. "You're pretty..you know that" he told me, I blushed even more "I didn't think you could be sweet" I put my head on his shoulder. "You're gonna hate me for this. Am sorry y/n" he whispered. "What?"

Athena grabbed my hand and shoved me to the bathroom. "Hey what was that about?" I asked Athena "I just needed a break from Andre- oh my god.. AM Sorry! I didn't know you were dancing with Lucas oh my gosh I ruined your moment." I pat her saying that it was okay, I was pretty upset cause his nice side was showing. We started talking for a while and we headed back out. We saw Andre now dancing sweetly with another girl. "Of course, he's a player let's go"

I chuckle and we went outside to the garden. Am still thinking about what Lucas said, what did he mean I was gonna hate him? I decided to go sit next to a tree, Athena insisted that she would stay so I can go alone. When I went to the tree I saw Lucas talking to Athena, I decided to ease drop on what they were talking about.

"I'm sorry what happened the other day Athena, I was so stupid for doing such a horrible to..you"

why did he hesitate.

"I...like you...I hope you feel the same way."

What. He's still trying to win the bet, I should have known. I was still eavesdropping cause I was kinda invested. I saw tanner snatch Athena away from him.

"That's it! We need to stop this. I won't let you play with her feelings!"

Lucas just stayed silent and then Andre came up out of no where.

"Cut it out you idiots she's mine!"

Tanner and Andre just kept arguing but Lucas just kept silent to the whole conversation.

"Why did I agree to this stupid bet, all I did was hurt the person I love. Just give the money to Andre I don't even care about the money it's stupid anyways. Am sorry Athena"  Lucas said while glaring at Andre and tanner. He left quietly.

"Here just take the 10 million! Just leave her alone"

"Best decision ever tanner!"

I ran to Lucas and when I caught up to him I hugged him from behind. "Lucas look at me" I told him. When he did I cupped his face and smiled at him. "Idiot, why did you leave your 20 or 100 million dollars away? Not like I care but that's a lot of money!"  He gently took my hands away and smiled at me. "I don't know why you're still hanging out with me. I've used you and made you feel terrible about yourself. I never mean for anything happen like this. Ever since I saw you in class for the first time. I've actually thought you were kinda cute but just thought of it as nothing, but when we paired up for the project I knew something was different with you." I blushed hardly this time. I smiled "I've always thought you were an imbecile but, I guess you're okay" I roll my eyes.

He frowned and looked away. "Am sorry, but I don't wanna hurt you. The truth is... I love you. I always have but I don't wanna hurt you y/n. Am sorry." I stood there and he turned around but before he did, he kissed me and then I kissed back. He grabbed my waist and after what felt forever he pulled away and left. " I love you too" I whispered softly. I knew he couldn't hear me.

No ones POV

Y/n started to cry and dropped to the floor. Lucas did hear what y/n said and he heard y/n cry. He thought it was for the best but it really wasn't.  Y/n and Athena headed back to Athenas, Athena decided to continue to finish there sleepover to help y/n get over Lucas. But whatever they did. She still couldn't forget about Lucas. They decided to sleep after The movie finished and fell alsleep.

————
ITS ALMOST THE END OF THE STORY GUYSSSS, AHHH TYSM FOR 600 READS THIS IS INCREDIBLE!  I may make the last chapter the longest one   ٩( ᐛ )و

BYEEE HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT
ILL TRY TO FINISH LIKE I DID RN

998 words