You can't die yet!

oberyn, tyrions champion. He was a little man, but everyone was little compared to the fucking mountain.

'that is very thin armor.' Tyrion noted. His eyes scanning the crowd for Tya but he didn't see her.

'I like to move around.' Oberyn told him as he bounced around getting ready.

'I like to live. Maybe some armor would be useful?' Tyrion suggested.

'what I think you mean to say is thank you, your grace for being my champion!' oberyn said happily.

'yes yes, don't die and then I thank you.' Tyrion said still looking for Tya.

'Have they told you who I am?" oberyn questioned gregor.

"Some dead man!" Gregor Clegane snarled at him before he attacked Oberyn.

'Hey,' Tya said dropping down next to Tyrion. Father was giving her the most deadly of glares which she tried to ignore. 'so this is what it feels like to disappoint father?' tya questioned. Tyrion glanced up at their father.

'don't worry you are still his baby girl.' Tyrion told her as he clung to her hand like a life line.

"I am the brother of Elia Martell. Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking, shit-pile of a city? For you. I'm going to hear you confess before you die. You raped my sister. You murdered her. You killed her children. Say it now and we can end this quick." They kept fighting, Oberyn managed to knock off Gregor's helmet.

'he is doing well...' Tya noted slowly. 'a lot of screaming though.'

"Say it. You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children. You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children!" Oberyn circled around gregor, oberyn was light on his feet. Gregor was tiring quickly, dodging his charges, parries his swings and stabbing back, while taunting him repeatedly to confess about killing Elia and her children. Gregor managed to knock Oberyn several times off his feet and cuts his spear into half. Oberyn avoided Gregor's blows with amazing swiftness, and grabbed a replacement spear from his squire.

Cersei's face started to twitch with annoyance as her champion was losing, Jaime, Tya and Tyrion looked surprised and relieved by Oberyn's skill. Tywin looked slightly amused by the whole situation, but his gaze lingered to Tya, gripping tightly to her brother. Once this was done, she would move on and be better for it, not tied down to someone like Tyrion. Again, Gregor knocked Oberyn off his feet, but Oberyn once again gets out of the way of his blows and stabbed Gregor in the chest. Gregor stumbled away dazed, but quickly recovered with a new burning passion.

'you know I always thought that father liked us best.' Tya said over the sound of the swords smashing together.

'that so?' Tyrion questioned with a chocked laugh.

'Tywin. Tyrion. Tyanna.' She said simply. 'Ty, we both got Ty like him. I thought that meant something.' Tya told him.

'maybe for you.' Tyrion told her.

'I love you Tyrion. Youre my favorite person ever. No matter what happens, know that. I'm glad you are here.'

'I love you too Tya.'

"You raped her! You murdered her!" Gregor charged. Oberyn avoided his blow and cutting gregor down, slicing at his leg, gregor dropped to his knees. Gregor groaned and moaned out in pain and kneeling down before him. "You killed her children!" Oberyn charged again, burying his spear in Gregor's stomach, pinning him to the floor and causing gregor to cough blood. Cersei was furious and frustrated, Jaime, Tyrion, and Tya were hopeful, thinking that the duel was almost over. But Oberyn refused to let Gregor die without confessing. He circled Gregor furiously.

"Wait, are you dying? No, no, no. You can't die yet. You haven't confessed." Oberyn pulled his spear from Gregor's body. "Say it. Say her name. Elia Martell. You raped her. You killed her children. Elia Martell." Oberyn pointed accusingly at Tywin, "Who gave you the order? WHO GAVE YOU THE ORDER? Say her name! You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children! Say it! Say her name!" they waited anxiously for Oberyn to finish off Gregor. Oberyn smiled over at Ellaria.

"Say it!" Oberyn demanded but he got too close to Gregor. Gregor tripped him over. A gasp escaped Tya's lips as Oberyn started to get up, but Gregor grabbed his throat and punched him in the mouth, breaking his teeth. Ellaria gasped out for her lover. Oberyn slumpped down stunned, his mouth bleeding. Gregor was on top of Oberyn, grabbing his head with his massive hands, forcing his large thumbs into Oberyns eyes, gouging them. Oberyn screamed in agony.

'"Elia Martell!' Gregor said finally. 'I killed her children! Then I raped her! Then I smashed her head in like this!" Gregor Clegane roared with laughter, then crushed Oberyn's skull between his huge fists with a sickening thump. Ellaria screamed out in horror. Gregor, severely injured, collapsed next to his dead opponent. A stunned silence swept over the crowd. But a smirk appeared on a very triumphant Cersei. Tyrion closed his eyes, unable to believe that his champion was killed so close to victory. Tywin stood turning to the crowd.

"The gods have made their will known. Tyrion Lannister, in the name of King Tommen of the House Baratheon, First of his Name, you are hereby sentenced to death." Cersei glared at him in disgust and victory, she lost her son but Tyrion would finally die. Tyrion couldnt even speak, he stared in astonishment at Oberyn's dead body.

'Tyrion.' Tya whispered hugging him close. 'I will get you out of this. I will.' She told him as he was dragged away.