Don't Blame me

"Don't blame me, love made me crazyIf it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right"

If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right"

Or

"Don't blame me, Don't blame me,
Don't blame me,
For what
You
Made
Me do."

~

In which the friends and family of  Estelle "Stiles" stilinski/Maria Stark/Thea/Maya Rapp, discover her multiple identities, her adventures and dangerous life, in the form of clips and movies.

~

Maria Edwin Stark was Tony Starks greatest creation. Named after her fathers mother, Maria stark and her middle name after Tony's Father figure, Edwin Jarvis. Some people thought that Edwin for a females middle name was unusual, but the couple argued that a lot about them was unusual. The couple loved her more than anything, which is why the couple and their small family were devastated when she went missing in the middle of the night. As much as they searched, no evidence of who took her or where she could be was found. By the time they realized Obadiah Stane was the one responsible for the disappearance of their daughter, Stane was dead.

Even after becoming iron man, forming the avengers, adopting two teenage boys, and having a beautiful little girl named Morgan, Maria Edwin Stark was never once forgotten.

~

Stiles stilinski had a normal life, well as normal as being friends with supernatural creatures can be. And apparently being a spark? But that all changed after WICKED. 18 years after Maria Edwin Stark went missing, stiles Stilinski went missing, once again in the middle of the night.

~

After Everything WICKED did to them, they survived. But lost so many in the process, including newt. It's with that mindset that Theodosia left the gladers and survivors, to finish what she started, ending WICKED.

~

The CIA certainly didn't expect expect a 22 year old to start killing criminals associated with the organization called WICKED. Irene Kennedy saw potential in the young woman that had very few memories of her time before she was kidnapped, so naturally she called Stan Hurley. Then, the CIA's secret weapon was born.

Maya Rapp.

~

Maya Rapp never expected her past to catch up with her, then she appeared in a strange theater with friends and family she thought she'd never see again, Including her apparent birth parents she didn't know about. So that's Fucking Great.

All characters belong to their respective creators!!
Not me!! Hope you enjoy!!