Into the theater

None of these characters belong to me, they all belong to their original creators!! Enjoy!!

Also warning: there is some swearing in this one.

The Avengers and Friends landed in a large room that looked strangely like a movie theater, with a white haired ghost-like woman in the room looking at them with amusement.

"BROTHER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME?"

"It wasn't even me this time You oaf!"

"Morgan? Pepper are you guys okay?" Tony asked, regaining his balance and turning to his family.

"We're okay, Tony what's happening? Where are we?" Pepper asked checking on Morgan.

"Mom? Dad?"

"Peter? Harley?" Tony asked turning to see his other children and most of the avengers.

Steve turned to tony, "Stark did you do this?"

"Believe it or not cap, not everything is my fault"
Tony said as his family and walked over to the others, "who brought us here then?" Natasha asked still looking for ways to escape.

"I did!"

They all turned to a strange girl with white hair in the middle of the room.

"Who are you?"

"How?"

"Where is here exactly?"

"Why?"

"Okay, one at a time guys, let me explain"

The avengers are settled a bit seeing as the girl didn't mean any harm.

"I brought you all to see the life of your daughter, Maria" fate said in a gentle tone, gazing at the Starks to gauge their reaction.

"Maria? She- She's alive? Our little girl is alive?" Pepper asked clutching Tony's arm, the couple both seemingly emotional.

"Yes, I mean she doesn't go by Maria, but she's alive, now! I brought you here because I don't like the way her story has gone. As fate, I have made the decision to interfere, by clearing some questions you may have, and in the process making a lot of people happier"

Tony, while still in a state of happiness and disbelief, looked around the room, the avengers looked shocked yet intrigued, his friends and family looked ecstatic yet nervous.
After years of no evidence of where Maria could be or what happened to her, a part of them lost hope that they would ever get to see little Maria again, and the prospect of seeing her, meeting her, the kids getting to meet their sister, was so unbelievable.

The sound of his best friend's voice he was pulled out of his thoughts.

"So hold up, do you know where she is? Like currently?"  Rhodey asked the strange woman.

"Well, she's at work now, but I'm going to bring her here after I bring a few others here, a lot of people want to see her."

Harley almost cut her off, "wait, what does that mean? Why do they want to see her? Why couldn't they before now?" Slightly worried about his older sister.

"Well, she... actually you'll find out, I'm going to bring the next group in!" Fate said Turing away from the large group, leaving them in confusion and unease.

~

"Okay, what the hell happened now?" Noah stilinski asked as he helped up the two people he was closest to, Lydia and Parrish.