Back to the start

I don't own any of the characters, they belong to their original creators!!

Bold  - talking in Video
Bold italics - actions in video

Everyone was getting comfortable in their seats waiting for the screen to start showing stuff before.."Oh I almost forgot!" Fate exclaimed suddenly. "Before we start, you all need to know that supernatural creatures exist, and Beacon Hills has a lot of them."
Everyone looked pretty surprised at that, except for Nick fury, who already suspected this, and Stan and Irene, because Maya previously told them about all the supernatural creatures.

"I'm sorry, what now?" Tony shared a look with his wife. He was also worried about why this involved his daughter.

Meanwhile Peter, Ned, and Harley looked pretty excited at the news, talking amongst themselves about what kind of creatures they thought existed.

Others, like Natasha, Steve, and Clint were worried if they would be a threat to peoples safety, and how they were somehow never discovered by shield.

Thor and loki looked quite surprised at the peoples reactions, their mother told them stories of supernatural creatures all the time as kids, they assumed their fellow avengers were aware they existed.

"Damn." Was Sam's simple response, the day continued to throw surprises at them, Bucky was next to him looking pretty done with the news.

"Maya? Would you like to explain how you found out about the supernatural?" Fate questioned her.

"Uh-sure why not." She sighed, "So me and Scott were bored one night, and uh-" she looked between her father and birth parents before she continued, directing the next part to her father, "so I overheard your radio, and how a dead body was called in," she continued casually as if she wasn't discussing a dead body, getting horrified looks from some of the people around them, "so I went to get Scott so we could go look for it, then you caught me and made me go home, but during that Scott got bitten by Peter over there." She gestured to the wolf who grimaced slightly at the reminder, " and the next day he told me how he got bit by a wolf, but I said how wolves haven't been in Beacon Hills for years! And eventually I realized that the symptoms he was experiencing sounding a lot like lycanthropy, it started as a joke, but then we ran into sour wolf over there, and well- yeah." She finished looking at the others in the room.

Noah and Melissa looked concerned at this, they'd never really heard the Whole story before, but the fact that their children went out to find a dead body for fun was mildly concerning.

Chris and Derek looked impressed that stiles was the one to realize what was happening with Scott. Peter just looked proud yet unsurprised about it.

The rest of the Beacon Hills gang looked interested in hearing how it all started from stiles' point of view.

Stan was impressed with his mentee, he knew she was a smart kid, but to realize what was happening in that strange situation was still impressive.
Irene just smiled and shook her head, of course Maya wasn't just an average teenager.

The gladers looked amused, Theodosia always had crazy ideas, it was nice to see she was like that before they met her. They also were interested in seeing how she acted before the maze.
Newt looked at her fondly, definitely something thea would do, he gently squeezed her hand, he was so happy to have her back.

Tony and Pepper looked relatively shocked, of all the crazy things their kids have done over the years, this may take the cake. Tony squeezed his wife's hand, both hoping that their daughters life is less stressful that it already seems. They were Worried what happened to her when they weren't there to protect her. Plus one of their kids was a literal superhero, surely Maria's life couldn't be more dangerous than that? They really hoped so at least.