005 > missing person: robin buckley

robin buckley point of view

i turned on my side and winced in pain.
i was laying on the woodland floor on a collection of branches and grass.
i tried my absolute hardest to sit up and had so almost stifle a scream when getting to my feet.

i quickly found i couldn't put any weight at all on my left leg and o my limited weight on my right. i limped over to a tree hollow and fell inside for shelter from whatever creatures lurked in the woods.

i assessed my injuries.

hmmm head was throbbing and when i placed my hand in my hair, it came out covered in blood.

"i must have hit my head in the accident" i thought logically.

i looked at my left leg and the bone had completely broken away from my knee and was proceeding to stick out of place under my now ripped up jeans.

"holy shit!"

my other leg looked in one piece. my ankle was bruised and slightly twisted but not too bad.

my wrist on my right hand looked broken and bruised but nothing compared to my left leg.
i picked myself up and limped through the forest in search of a way out or anything.

anything that wasn't going to result in death by demogorgon...

nancy wheeler point of view.

"nancy could you take these papers up to staples to get them sorted please?" janice called from the back office.

"yeah of course, i'll be back in a couple of minutes" i shouted back grabbing the paperwork from the counter and walking out the shop. i walked past scoops ahoy and waved at steve as he slung ice cream and made my way to staples.

"there you go, all of the papers you requested" i said, handing them to the old man at the counter

"thanks deary" he smiled as i walked off back to the shop.

i walked out of the shop and back up the my work. the work was slow today, i guess it's because it's robins day off and she doesn't pop in on her breaks.

"nancy wheeler!" janice called from the back office.

her tone was worried and yet sympathetic at the same time.

"what could possibly be the matter?" i thought aloud to myself

i pushed open the door of her office to see her sitting up on the phone.

"nancy, it's for you" she said holding the phone out worriedly "it's the police station"

i stood shocked as i placed the phone to my ear.

"hello?" i said nervously

"nancy?" a familiar voice said down the phone "it's hopper, is that you?"

"yes, yea it's me. what's gone on what's happened? is everything okay? where's mike?" i rushed

"nancy, i'm afraid i'm going to need you to come down to the police station. you're not in trouble we just need to talk with you and couple of other people." he said solemnly.

"who? what people? why aren't you telling me what's going on?!" i shouted frustration filling my body.

"nancy i need you to remain calm for me. steve harrington has said he will drive you as he's been called aswell. we will speak when you arrive"

"but!" i started before hopper cut me off.

"nancy, please. do as i say i promise you'll be okay. i'll see you at the station" he said before hanging up.