Chapter 1

I'm dead tired and hungry. My name is Ming yue, a loner, a lazyass bish, and a miniscule of pessimestic soul. ahem! an 8th order of lightning and mutated water abilities, people call me as "electromaster" of hope base. Though I can't help but remeber the good old days before the end times. I was once a respectable young lady from a Glorious and mighty family, I have an elder brother, a mother, a father, and a grandpa, in short a happy and Perfect family. At that time whatever I want was given, whatever I do was forgiven, therefore I was spoiled rotten. Those times where precious to me and I wish I could go back, rewind time and...stock supplies!! huhuhuhu now that the end time has come, I have nothing! not even my soft, glittery, and branded clothes were spared. My boiling rage can't be contain-grooooowl...man I'm hungry...

A girl about 168 cm seeming like an 15 year old child due to malnuorishment, however if you look close this girl is actually a 20 year old woman! crouching at the top of a 9 meter wall, looking concentrated, as she pulls the trigger of a Barrett M82A1, then condense a frozen ammo of .50 BMG getting ready for another recoil and- BANG! 8 zombies down, wiped out! she jump down from the wall and procced to dug out the crystal nuclues of the zombies, suddenly a huge gust of wind blew by, giving tingles throughout the girl's body displaying a vast sense of discomfort and crisis.

As I gaze around, observing the surrounding, I felt as if someone or something was watching me. While my hair stand on ends, I found a creepy looking zombie with red eyes staring right unto me! my whole body shock and frown as I realized that I have encountered a 10th order zombie! and I have yet to noticed that it has 4 underlings above 5th order, this zombie is no ordinary zombie, its a zombie king! its other minions are probably around here...damn it! that's why I failed to detect the zombies around, the zombie king was laying a trap for me right under my nose! fuck! looks like I'll die today...my family above I'm coming to you soon, atleast I survived for 8 years in the end times, its more than an enough blessings from my ancestors...the end.

ps. I was attacked and died due to my core being extract from my brain, my body torn to pieces, my skin bitten, in short I was ultimately bitten till no bones left cause I didn't fight back and it was literally useless to fight back in front of a zombie king...