chapter 8

Noticing that no matter how I walk around the perimeter of the area, inside the fog. I can't seem to find any living organisms around. No plants, except for the grass, no birds chirping, no insects, no animals, nothing. I've been here for about an hour now. I can only hear the flowing water and the occasional breeze. 

Can I expect this…as the jade space?

I dropped down on my knees slowly checking the ground. It is soft, moist, and a very healthy soil. As if, this soil has never been used. Seeing enough, I walk near the fog that has been bordering between this heavenly place and the foggy forest of doom. Sensing something I hover my hand against the fog softly, I felt something hard, and cold like a wall or specifically a force that resisted the intruders' attempt to break through. 

Summing up all the information I've collected. I conclude that this place is the jade space!

"ugh-my ghad…" feeling ecstatic as I spoke.

"welcome to my budapest HAHAHAHA"

"HALLELUJAH!!!"

I'm an atheist but today is an exception. Gleaming with joy, dancing weirdly across the area, In my ugly attempt to celebrate my win. 

After I had calmed down, I did some awesome analysis of thinking my way out of here, like the ones in the C-novels I've read before. Now then let's begin the magic! Avada Kedavra!

pop-

"It worked…HAHAHA" laughing maniacally 

I managed to return to my messy bloodied room, somehow. Running quickly checking the minutes that passed when I was at the jade space in my grandfather clock, tick-tock. 5 minutes…that's how long I was out here in the real world, while the jade space provided me about 1 hour. That's…how many days and hours here and there?...you do the math.

So…um…If I spent an entire day about 24 hours in the space jade, that's about 120 minutes, 2 hours in the real world. Amazing~

Long Live the Golden Thigh of the End Times!

Now that I have the space jade I really need to clean up.🤢 The blood on the floor seems to have harden and somehow, in a centralized room there's a fly🤮. You know when you experience the end times you learn to survive each day, and learn to pick up a few small pieces of knowledge 'on how to clean up a room like a professional'.

"work work work work work work

He said me haffi work work work work work work."

___________________

Sending credits to Rihanna and Harry potter (J.K Rowling)

I DON'T OWN IT.