Chapter 2

I had a dream, where humans are eating one another as if they lost their minds and devour one after another. Like a festival, everyone was running, screaming at the top of their lungs, so many people. It's annoying. I saw my elder brother looking haggard, telling me something, its like his telling me to run, but I don't know. So I ran to him, until I notice my brother's eyes widening, like a gold fish. I turn around to see what he was looking, till a tall man with dark blue suit and black pants, he was swaying left and right as he walk on forward, to me. This man look haggard his clothes left some bloody marks here and there, some wrinkles on his pants, dirt on his suit, and he seems injured and I can't seem to remove my eyes from his red gleaming eyes, as I stood, I wondered if there was such a human who had red eyes? well, it doesn't seem to fit this man, he look ugly. Ah, he's coming near me.

Suddenly, with 'i-dont-know-hand-i-think-its-my-brothers' on my shoulder, I was pulled back with an amazing amount of force. I struggled to stay on my feet and fell flat on the ground. I pretty much look ugly right now, you know I'm clueless of what's going on right now. I look up to my brother with my eyes asking what's going on, I saw him swing his bat, from which I don't know where he got it, and hit the ugly man straight on the head hmm with that much strength, I think he's dead- wait dead?! my brother killed a man with ugly red eyes?! hsgeusvjavshsvsh!!!!! where should we bury the body?! my god!!! what to do!! oh my father in heaven please forgive my brother I know he's an idiot but-

"yueyue, stand up and follow me!-"
"okay"

That was an instinctive answer.

We ran back to the car, panting. Opened the door sat and buckled up my seatbelt, my brother look over and saw I'm all ready. He sped up ahead, far past the maximum speed law and with this speed we arrived home early. In this place were its always sunny and full of laughter, it was weird to hear nothing but an eeri silence. I felt ominous, I ran inside the mansion and left my brother outside the door he stood like a log. As I look around the first floor, I coudn't find a single shadow of the workers nor my parents. I was getting anxious and screamed.

"mom! dad! grandpa!"

This time I felt dizzy I was about to fall but held something on time and had support. I shook my head to regain conciousness and persisted, since nobody answered my call, I went back to the front door only to find my elder brother wasn't there.

I don't know why I felt like crying, my heart feels like wrenching, my lungs feeling squeezed out. I couldn't breath. It was until I remebered mom, dad, and grandpa died at the hands of an industrial enemy, Wei Hong. My brother and his sworn friends died protecting and nurturing me in the end times. They died one by one, by the hands of the zombies, by a gang fight, by a plotted death, by being murdered, and brother, he...died by suicide.