old enemies and new friends

Who knew that falling into a whole world beneath you could lead to one almost having their face burnt up for more than one occasion?

Eli Shane was one of the best slingers in all of Slugterra. But he's also one of the most reckless of the bunch too. Having that in mind, he's pretty sure he should try dodging attacks more than shooting for a while. since you know, if he doesn't, he'll die right here and right now.

Before a grenuke slug could even take a glance at his spot, he jumps down behind the rock and takes cover. The poor slug that was now a few feet away from him starts his attack and blows up for nothing in return. The sounds of slugs transforming left and right were common and the cheeky yet annoying remarks of his enemies were quite annoying.

It was nothing compared to the citizens of Molenoid Cavern who were sitting ducks in the whole fight though. It amazed him how they didn't even give a single care about their safety. Randomly walking around right in the middle of the fight and miraculously dodging every shot. Pronto was busy screaming for the Molenoid's to get away and retreat, believing that as the rightful king of the place, they'll comply and listen. Yet they just kept swarming around him instead, asking for help left and right about the most mundane things.

"oh for the love of-" Pronto seemed to have enough of the chaos circling around him and facepalmed. "YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE IF YOU STAY HERE!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

"But my sink is still clogged!"

"HOW IS THAT MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU RIGHT NOW?!!!"

Sighing in exhaustion, he looks down at the slugs he still had left. Joules, Studs, and Burpy who was right on his shoulder. He hears light, quick footsteps and finds it to be Trixie, who was dodging a Hop Rock and falls face first to the ground. Groaning in annoyance, she gets up and urgently puts a slug in her blaster and shoots at the perpetrator. Kord suddenly comes as well, hiding behind a rock a few feet away from them and trying to get the best shot that'll take out the whole group of bad guys together.

"I still don't get it." Trixie suddenly speaks up, grabbing the attention of her friends. "Why would they come to Molenoid cavern? They don't really have anything worth attacking the people for."

"Yeah, especially after the Vault of Knowledge was destroyed. Whatever these guys want to do, it's probably really stupid."

"Well, whatever the case is, they still got a bunch more grenukes in their hands." He puts Joules in his blaster. "We need to stop them before anyone gets hurt!"

Joules throws electrical bolts all through the team and makes them jolt while Kord shoots an Arachnet and ties them all together in a web. "Pronto!" Trixie shouts to the Molenoid King, who was still busy trying to get the people away from the danger right before their eyes. He turns his head to Trixie. "Use your flatulorhinkus!" with a grin, Pronto nods and takes out the slug in question and shoves him in his blaster. "Do your worst, Stinky!"

The shot let out a horrid smell that made the rest of the bandits close their eyes in disgust and try to get away from it, only to slam into each other and the gas still lingering between them. The gross mixture of lime-ish green and deep purple was stinging their eyes and before they knew it, they were encased in the stomach of a buballeone slug. The gas getting stuck with them as well.

Eli walks up to the group stuck in webs, puts Burpy in a tube and then his blaster, and aims it at them. The group follows suit and the bandits, now face to face with the infamous infurnus with a gleam of mischief in his eyes, cower in fear. They haphazardly kick their feet to the ground, trying to shove themselves away from the slug's viewpoint making a trail of dust awaken from their pathetic attempts.