Chapter 16: GOLDEN VENGEANCE

The guards charge OMORI and his friends. They swiftly defeat all the guards and MR. JAWSUM growls. He pushes a button on his phone and more guards swarm in from the elevators. "I want these kids gone, understand? The Gator Guy who runs them out gets free pizza... on me!" MR. JAWSUM yells angrily.

The guards get rough and punch OMORI and his friends around. OMORI slashes violently and takes out some guards while the rest of them take out one at a time.

MR. JAWSUM continues to dial more guards as his current ones are being defeated. Eventually, the guards stop swarming the room. MR. JAWSUM's phone rings and he answers it. "What do you mean we're running low on henchmen!? That's impossible!" he yells as he slams the phone down.

Once all the guards are defeated, OMORI and his friends turn towards MR. JAWSUM. "You let yourselves be foiled by a bunch of children!? WHAT DID I EVEN HIRE YOU FOR!?" he yells as he hits his desk. He sighs. The gators stand back up weakly and raise their fists.

"That's enough! Stand down, men. We're getting nowhere like this." MR. JAWSUM says as he motions the gators to leave the room. They all limp their way over to the elevator.

"Hmph!... I gotta admit... You kids are pretty strong. But that doesn't matter now. HERO isn't the only ultimate employee in my workforce. I have... but one other." MR. JAWSUM says as he snaps his fingers. "You can come in now... PLUTO." he says as PLUTO drops in from the ceiling.

"PLUTO! IT'S ME, KEL!! Don't you recognize us? We're your friends!" he yells desperately. PLUTO clenches his fists and looks away from him in shame. "Sorry, KEL. This is nothing personal. It's just business." he says. "JAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!! Let's see how you do... against the strength of a former planet. PLUTO! Show these kids your true power!" MR. JAWSUM laughs as he relaxes in his chair. "Right away, sir. I'm sorry, everyone... This is the end of the road for you." PLUTO says as he begins to flex.

Suddenly, OMORI and his friends begin to float off the ground. PLUTO shoots up into space and takes OMORI and his friends with him. PLUTO begins to grow to an intimidating size as he flexes harder. OMORI and his friends look up and see PLUTO towering over them with his gigantic, muscular body as it illuminates a godly light. "Behold... This is my final form. Can you... feel the heat?" he says as he continues to flex his muscles.

PLUTO raises his giant fist and swings at OMORI. He dodges and latches onto PLUTO's hand with his knife. He launches himself towards PLUTO and aims to stab his head. PLUTO reaches his hand out and grabs a nearby moon. He crushes it and throws the pieces at OMORI. OMORI tries his best to dodge what are essentially asteroids. He gets hit by one and flies back toward his friends and they catch him.

"KEL, I have an idea! Throw me a ball!" AUBREY yells as she readies her bat. KEL grabs a ball out of his pocket and throws it at AUBREY. She swings and hits the ball with great strength. The ball zooms toward PLUTO and hits his nose. He grabs his nose in pain.

"Ah, I see... You have all gotten stronger. But... so have I." PLUTO says as he flexes and feels his best. PLUTO grows even larger and illuminates even more light. He reaches his hand out and opens it. A star from a distant galaxy zooms toward him and he catches it. He crushes the star and his fist starts to radiate blinding light. He clenches his fist and reels his arm back. He thrusts his giant fist toward them.

OMORI and his friends watch in awe as the gigantic fist hurls even closer toward them. "Welp. We had a nice run." HERO says with a sigh. "We can't just give up! We've come way too far just to die now!" yells KEL. He turns towards PLUTO and narrows his eyes.

He raises his arm up and flexes. "When I flex..." he says as he clenches his fist and tenses his arm.

"I FEEL MY BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he roars passionately.