Chapter 6: Getting better acquainted

{It felt nice to sleep properly I guess you could say, after this passed week, some sleep was needy..}

*Groans as I wake up, and yawned sitting up, on the couch I looked to see my Parents still asleep, I turned to see Madison awake watching stuff on a tablet*

Elena:..*Checks the cloak and sees it morning* Dang we were that tired huh?, yeesh..*groaned as I laid next to my little sis*

Madison: With the week we had, I think we deserved it..*She giggles, I chuckled* Are you gonna see them?

Elena: Hmmmm..*Looked at the ceiling* Don't know, I want to, but their properly- *we hear a knock on the door, I rolled my eyes, getting up and walked to the door and opened the door, to see a Monarch Agent*

Monarch Agent: Are you Elena Russell?. *He asked I nodded confused* I have this latter here, said it was important this got to you..*Hands me the latter, and I gently take* Have a good day Ma'am..*I nodded thanks*

Elena: Huh?..*I closed the door, and sat on the bed*

Mark: *Yawns, stretching carefully* What was that all about?..*He asked*

Elena: Don't know..*I opened the latter and read it*

|Dear: Elena.
|
|It is us, your soulmates, it took us a
|a bit to find which base you were
|located at, anyways we would like
|for you to come meet us so we can
|get to actually know each other on
|peaceful terms, meet us on a Osprey
|address is on the back of the paper.
|
|From: Mothra.

Elena: *Blushes a bit, they sent me a latter?!!, okay calm yourself Elena, I sighed with a smile* Guess I'll be needing to pack up,I'll be back tomorrow, have to go meet some special people.

Mark: Okay Honey, but be careful okay?..*I nodded and waved them goodbye and was able to get a osprey to take me to the Address*

*I now landed, it was on some weird remote island, which looked new, never seen it before, anyway the Osprey landed on the beach, I grab my backpack of stuff, and nodded thanks to the pilot, I hop out, and felt my marks most of all of them began to glow, I turned to look there's a decent modern house the hill, I walked up to it, I them saw at the entrance people waiting, at the door with smiles, my mark glowed brightly*

|Not my art|