She's a cheater (Zed x Hannah)

Ok so imagine Addison cheated on Zed with Wyatt and Hannah was there to comfort him and had always had a crush on him and he finally realized he felt the same.

Zed POV

I'm on my way to surprise my girlfriend Addison at her house for our 1 year anniversary. I'm trying to climb up the side of her house to get through the window but I'm struggling. Oh wait! Her parents are out of town for the night how could I forget!? So I guess instead I'm gonna go through the front door. Ugh, it's locked. No worries, I'll just try the back door. Yes! Its unlocked. Alright I've got the flowers and chocolates and movies... ok! I am ready to go. When ever I'm with Addison I feel relaxed but not really... happy ya know? I guess I'm just worried about this werewolf Wyatt. They've been spending a lot of time together and I just don't like how he looks at her, or really how she looks at him. But tonight after I claim Addison or if she let's me everything will be perfect!

No one's POV

As Zed walks up to Addison's door he takes a deep breath. Then just opens the door forgetting to knock but the sight in front of him was to much to bare. There they were. Addison and Wyatt. Under the sheets. Doing... ya know. Zed felt his heart break. He never expected this, especially not on their anniversary. When Addison looked at who had entered her room her eyes went wide, "ZED! Oh no..." Wyatt looked up and saw he sighed and looked down. Zed walked out of the room slamming the door on his way out. Addison hurried and got out of bed and pulled on a robe before chasing after him. "Zed wait!" Zed couldn't comprehend what had just happened but he turned around and didn't look at her he just looked at the ground. Addison reached for his chin for him to look at her but he moved away and she put her arm down in failure. "Zed listen. What you saw was not what it looked like. Ok, Wyatt and I were just..." Zed finally looked at her he was way beyond pissed. He snapped at her, "You were just what Addison!!?" But she couldn't finish he sentence. Zed scoffed and said, "We're done, I never want to see your cheating, lying face ever again." And with that he left. He was raging in the streets of zombie town before he realized who he so desperately sought comfort from. His best friend Hannah. Once he arrived at her house he knocked and she opened the door ready to scream at whomever had woken her up. But once she saw the look on Zeds face she instantly pulled him inside and closed the door. "What happened?" She asked in the sweetest voice. Zed looked in her eyes as he thought of the events that had just happened minutes before and broke down yet again. Hannah wasted no time in pulling him in to a bone crushing hug. Zed buried his face in her neck with his arms around her waist. He felt at peace in her arms. She pulled away and said barely above a whisper, "Let's go sit in my room and eat some junk food while watching a dumb show until you're ready to talk, ok?" Zed nodded and walked into Hannah's room and relaxed on her bed and began searching for a show. Hannah was in the kitchen preparing Zed and herself some snacks. As Zed sat on Hannah's bed waiting for her to come back he looked around and thought of all their memories that took place in this room.

Flash back

"But Prince Zed, I need my magic crown to live!" Hannah exclaimed. "I know Princess Hannah but I need the crown to save the world. So it's a very tricky decision. Either save my one true love or the world! I just don't know." Just then Hannah's mom walked in. "What are you two playing?" Hannah and Zed looked at each other before silently agreeing that Zed would explain. "Well, you see Hannah and I were just playing a game where a Prince has to choose between saving the world or his one true love. And when you walked in he was in the middle." Hannah's mom smiled and asked , "But how does the prince know she is in fact his one true love?" Zed and Hannah looked at each other once again before shrugging. Hannah's mom chuckled, "Well, if she is in fact his one true love then the choice should he easy." Her mom looked at the two children as they thought about what she had just claimed, "Why would the choice be easy?" Hannah asked quietly. Her mom looked at her with wonder, "Because your one true love is someone whom you could never lose under any circumstance."

End of flash back

Zed smiled at the memory and how he used to be so in love with her. Little did he know. Now Hannah's so in love with him. Hannah walked through the door with all snacks imaginable and sat next to Zed. "So... what'd you pick?" She looked at the screen and saw Stranger Things and sighed. "Zeeeeddddd... you know how much I hate this show..." Hannah whined. Zed smiled, "I know but I really, really, really want to watch it." Hannah sighed once again and came up with a genius idea, "Ok, fine. We can watch it. But only... if... you tell me what's wrong in the wonderful world of Zed." Zed sighed and looked down. "Addison... she... she cheated on me with that dog." Hannah's eyes went wide. "What dog?" Zed looked down. "Wyatt." Hannah was not reddened from anger. "I warned the dumb dog to back off." Zed sighed, "I-" Hannah cut him off, "I also warned that cheerleading bitch not to break your heart or I'd break her. Well, you stay here, I've got a cheerleader to pretzel so hard she won't be able to cheer ever again." Hannah began to get up and grab some shoes. Zed knew he had to find a way to stop you. He couldn't think of anything so he just... kisses her desperately. Hannah froze. Was this really happening? Eventually Hannah kissed back. And in that moment everything was becoming clear for Zed he wasn't upset that Addison cheated on him, he was just sad that he got cheated on. Zed realized that he never truly loved Addison and that she was not his one true love. It would not be an easy thing for his to decide whether or not to save her or the world but one thing was for sure, he could never lose Hannah. He would never trade her for the world. He would let the whole wide world die just so he wouldn't have to suffer the loss of her. Zeds one true love. Hannah. But unfortunately Hannah took the situation entirely different. As soon as she realized what was happening she shoved Zed away. And walk out of the room and began pacing in the living room. Zed come out confused, "What's the matter?" Hannah looked at him as if he had just grown five more heads. "What do you mean?! Zed you just broke up with Addison. And I WILL NOT be your fucking rebound." Zed shook his head, "No, no, no! You're not a rebound. Your... ok, remember that day you mom told us about true love and stuff like that after I had to decide to save Princess Hannah or the world because of one magic crown?" Hannah nodded. "Well... with Addison, I would have chosen the world. With you... there would be no discussion..." Zed walk closer to Hannah, so close she could hear his heart beat that was ready to beat out of his chest. But he never wavered. He looked into her eyes with more love than any man ever could with any other woman. "I would choose you... every. Single. Time. Over and over and over again. You are my one true love. And to prove it. Let me zombie out and he'll be able to tell if we are in fact... soulmates." Hannah had tears in her eyes. "You don't have to zombie out." She said, "I believe you." Zed smiled and took her into his arms again and whispered, "I love you." Before pulling her into a beautiful, full of love kiss. He was happy with his one true love. And so was she.

This video is like the best representation of their relationship and the main kiss where the girl is in the pink robe and the guy is in the green shirt is the last kiss in the story.

Thank you for reading you can expect more for this story I just need some ideas. Also this is not edited so... ya! Btw this is 1508 words. Bye.