ZedxHannah

Zed and Hannah were laying in his bed cuddling. Hannah was laying halfway on him and he had his hands on her knee an hip. "Zed?" Hannah spoke randomly. Zed responded with a simple 'hmm?' "Why do you love me? Also... why did you choose me over Addison?" Zed looked at her like she was crazy. "I love you because you are the kindest, most caring, beautiful person in the world. And as for Addison... because... she is a total bitch. Totally fake and just... not you..." Hannah smiled to herself and went back to cuddling. "Why do you love me?" Zed repeated. "I love you because you are kind, sweet, caring, and most importantly... I love how you treat people." Zed looked at her quiziclly. "What do you mean? How do I treat people?" Hannah thought trying to articulate her words. "I love the way you pretend to be a dog at times for Zoe, how you always bring people up mentally and encourage them, how you don't judge, and how you hold me and care for me and my feelings. How you make stupid jokes that no one finds funny but you, but your laugh makes everyone else laugh. How you do super random dance moves or singing and random hugs and kisses. I just love you over all..." Zed chuckles... "You are such a cheese ball..." "Hey! It's only because you rubbed off on me!" "Don't even try to turn the blame on me!" They both laughed and went back to cuddling with a bit of small talk and random tickles or kisses.