Best Friend (Wyatt x Hannah)

Ok so imagine that Hannah and Wyatt have been besties ever since he came to Seabrook and the pack immediately accepted her to join them and imprinting is a thing but it only happens when the imprinted and the imprinty are ready for either a relationship or a soulmate.

Ever since Wyatt came to Seabrook him and Hannah have had such a strong and immediate connection that neither if them could understand. Hannah and Wyatt were just chillen in the cafeteria skipping third period, "Ok, so if you had to choose between... chips and fries what would you choose?" Hannah asked looking at Wyatt with a playful facial expression. Wyatt chuckled and thought over dramaticly, "Um... fries." Hannah gasps and has a fake offended look on her face. "How could you!?" Wyatt chuckles where as Hannah continues, "Oh sweet Wyatt! How could you have done this to thy!??!!" Wyatt makes a confused face and says, "I'm pretty sure you just used old time english wrong..." Hannah gasped, "I have not you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hannah and Wyatt held a heavy eye contact trying not to laugh when they finally broke and Hannah face planted onto the ground, which only made Wyatt die even worse. Then he joined her on the ground and admired her as she started to look at the ceiling and talk about random shit. Hannah looked over and asked, "What? What are you looking at?" Wyatt smiled slightly and looked away and said quietly, "Nothing..." "Okay then wierdo." Hannah replied as she stood up and Wyatt defended himself, "Hey! I'm not a weirdo I just zoned out..." Hannah slowly nodded her head pretending to think, "Right, right... so you just... zoned out on my face? That's pretty sus bro.." Hannah said with a 'really' look. Wyatt froze and looked in her eyes when he got a 'vision'.

IN THE VISION

SCENE ONE

Wyatt and Hannah cuddling in a bed. "I love you Wyatt..." He heard Hannah say and he watched himself reply, "I love you too Bubbie...". Then him and Hannah kissed.

SCENE TWO

A toddler runs by yelling "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" He watches Hannah run up saying, "Yes Honey, I'm right here! What's wrong?" "Mommy, I saw a REALLY big monster!" Hannah chuckled, "Wyatt... come out... stop scaring your daughter..." He watched himself walk out of a closet with a big grin, "But Babe... it's so fun..." He said with a little pout at the end. "I know you think it's fun but I'm sick of her running up to me wanting to kill a 'big scary monster' that lives in her closet. Now tell her it was you just joking around." Wyatt sighs with a pout, "Okay... Hey Bubs!" "Yes Daddy?" Wyatt sighed again, "I have something really important to tell you. Okay?" Their daughter nodded and Wyatt continued, "Okay... so..."

SCENE THREE

Wyatt sees himself standing at a wedding ceremony, when he watches himself break down into tears. He turns to look and sees Hannah walking with her dad down the isle way. His jaw dropped, she looked as beautiful as ever but the white just made her look... angelic...

SCENE FOUR 

He saw Hannah and his in bed with their suit and wedding dress laying on the floor and he sees them... ya know... yea but he doesn't stay long and looks away 'cause hes a gentalman.

OUT OF THE VISION

Wyatt opens his eyes and finds himself in his room at the cave with Willa and all the cubs. He sits up and asks, "Wheres Hannah?" Willa replies, "She's in the living room..." Wyatt nods and goes to get her. "Hannah?" Hannah whips her head around and looks at Wyatt then jumps up and runs to hug him. She jumps up and he catches her thighs and they just hold each other. Hannah pulls away and asks with teary eyes, "What the fuck happened? You were about to say something then you just colapsed to the ground... that was fucking scary... I thought I had lost you..." She starts to breakdown and rests her head on his shoulder and wraps her arms back around him. "Oh Hannah... I'm so sorry... but I have to explain it okay?... Okay. So, do you know what imprinting is?" Hannah shakes her head, "Okay, so... imprinting is when a wolf and their soulmate are ready for each other and make eye contact. The wolf passes out and has these... visions, visions of their life together..." Hannah looked at him about to breakdown again, "Who was your imprinty?" Wyatt looks down not knowing Hannah took it as it wasn't her. "Wyatt... I think I need to go..." "What... why?" Hannah sighs, "I can't do this... I can't pretend anymore..." Wyatt looks confused, "What can you not pretend Hannah?" Hannah looks down, "I can't pretend that we're just friends... I love you Wyatt. And not in a friend way... and the fact that you just imprinted on someone and it probably wasn't me by how hesitant you were to talk about it... I just can't.." That was all it took. Wyatt quickly walked up and grabbed Hannah's face with both hands and smashed his lips onto hers. Hannah was quick to kiss back. When they pulled away Hannah shook her head, "What was that for...?" "Hannah...I imprinted on you..." Hannah looks into his eyes for a second with shock and joy filling hers, "Really?" Wyatt nodded, "Yeah..." Hannah leaped onto him again in a giant hug. "I love you Hannah..." "I love you too Wyatt..."

918 words hehehe bro straight up... its 1:30 AM LMAOOOOOO