▫️3▫️

" Thank you for the amazing birthday last night" jungkook announced, as he walked toward the dining room in his robe.

Seokjin who was already awake having a coffee turned to look at the boy.

" you're welcome baby, you deserve it" jungkook sat down and Mary brought him his coffee just the way he liked it.

" Thank you," he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

Mary nodded her head and went back into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"What is the plan for the day?"

Jin hummed, he placed his cup on the table and turned to jungkook

"We decided to go to the island, so we can have privacy and continue to celebrate your birthday but much more intimately." He finished off by sending a wink toward jungkook who chuckled in return and went back to his drink.

One by one they all piled up in the dining room. Mary placed plates of food in front of the boys and excused herself to go do laundry.

"when are we leaving?" Jimin asked while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"right after breakfast I think would be better, and we will be back tomorrow for breakfast, "Namjoon announced.

"that sounds great". Taehyung said.

"Please finish the food in your mouth before speaking." Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin's remark only to get chuckles out of the rest of the boys.

"well aren't you used to me at this point, you married me!" Taehyung said with a dramatic tone.

"why aren't you diving into acting, I'll hire you". Yoongi said.

Taehyung huffed "I'm not really into acting, hire this guy over here" he points at jungkook with his fork.

"yeah, when are you gonna try and hire your husband in one of your movies". Jung kook asked with a smile that held mischief behind it.

"oh don't you dare, I can already imagine the headlines and it sends chills down my spine."

"I wouldn't give you the reputation of sleeping with your actors." Jungkook pouted.

"well, they wouldn't technically be wrong about you". Hoseok snickered

Yoongi sent a Sharp look toward hoseok before shaking his head and going back to his food.

"Okay okay don't hire me." Jungkook laughed as he placed his hand on Yoongi's thigh.

"Now let's stop chitchatting and get moving," Jin announced as he got up from his chair.

....

- Past -

// trigger warning ⚠️ (STALKER/SA)

"I can't take it anymore!" Hoseok announced over the phone.

" Please calm down I'll come over to stay with you, just let me inform the CEO" the man on the other side of the phone spoke quickly.

" Just calm down okay, breath I'll be there soon"

Hoseok sighed as he sat on his couch, staring around him, he kept the lights off to give the illusion that no one was home.

" Please be quick" he spoke as he felt like someone was in the room.

"I'm on my way"