▫️5▫️

-past-

"Good morning dad" jimin smiled as he placed a cup of coffee in front of his father.

" good morning chim" he yawned

" how's it going at the dance studio?" Jimins father asked after taking a long sip of his coffee.

Jimin winced at the action; the coffee was still extremely hot and the darkest blend, he didn't like coffee this dark and especially not hot coffee.

"It's going well, thank you for helping"

Jimin smiled at his father, he was an amazing dad anyone could dream of, he was always there for his son since the death of his mother and pushed jimin to chase his dreams and to do what he loved the most- dance.

" well Is the studio closed today?" 

Jimin nodded

" that is great, I need you to let an  artist use the studio, is that okay?"

" Oh, of course "

" They can come by at any time, I have some paperwork to do so I'll be there all day"

"Amazing you're an angel" his father smiled brightly pulling out his phone to send a quick message.

"We should have named you angel, instead of jimin," he said as he looked at his son with adoration.

Jimin chuckled at that "please no, I like what mom decided"

"Well she did an amazing job"

"Okay, I have to leave now so I can finish up on time" jimin got up from his seat.

His father nodded getting up too, "see you  tonight chim"

"Bye dad"

...

"This is longer than expected" jimin sighed as he filtered through his papers.

He wished that the dance finals could just be him observing his students while they showed him his best work, but that was not a good thing he needed written exams to see how well they understood the material.

Before jimin could sigh once more and slump his face into his student's exam his office phone rang.

"Yes"

"Hi, I was told by Mr.Park, that I could come here?" He heard on the other line.

"Oh yes, of course, it'll be just a moment" as jimin said those words he sent a quick signal to his guard to open the front door.

"Thank you"

Jimin heard on the other side of the line, he hung up the phone knowing his guest was in the building.

Jimin pushed his paperwork to the side and walked out of his office.

He made his way across the Dance hall and unlocked the door for his guest.

Jimin was startled, as he opened the door the person on the other side was about to knock.

"Oh I'm sorry" The person chuckled putting their hand down

"No worries, welcome to the studio my name is Park Jimin" 

Jimin introduced himself as he shook hands with the man.

"Nice to meet you, I'm hoseok, aka jocker," he said sending a wink toward jimin.

Jimin smiled and nodded toward the man.

Jimin moved out of the way letting hoseok in and shutting the door behind him.

"Please feel free to do anything in the room, if you need help I'll be in my office"

Hoseok nodded his head and took his bag off his shoulder placing it on the floor he walked into the middle of the dance hall, and started stretching.

Jimin sat down at his desk and went back to his student's exams.

After a few moments he heard muffled music, his office was made to block sound so he could be at peace in the room and stay focused on the task at hand, but Jimin was a curious man and so he once again got up from his chair and walked out of his office.

He opened the door to his office and found hoseok dancing. Jimin was mesmerized, he Dances ballet and contemporary; more of the elegant style yet hoseok was the total opposite his moves were harsher and faster yet they worked together, every move was in the right place at the right beat and speed.

Hoseok made a move, making him turn toward jimins office, not expecting jimin to be watching the boy stumble in his move and fell backward.

Jimin gasped and ran towards the man who was now sitting on the floor.

"Didn't know you were watching" hoseok breathed out.

" I am so sorry, I didn't mean to be rude"

Hoseok smiled as he tried to calm his breathing.

"You dance so well" jimin commented once he had helped hoseok up from the floor and onto a chair.

" Thank you" hoseok spoke sincerely.

" I could never" jimin mumbled as he stared at his hands, hoseok turned to look at the boy and spoke in a shocked voice " aren't you a dancer"

Jimin smiled and nodded " I am, I just haven't tried your style before" hoseok made a realization.

" then would you like to try?"

"Oh, I didn't mean to interfere"

" no, it's okay I've already practiced what I needed"

Jimin sighed " good"

"Well?" Hoseok smiled as he raised an eyebrow at jimin waiting for his answer

Jimin chucked " okay"

Jimin got up from his chair and hoseok followed suit.

"Ah!" Hoseok yelled as he fell forward, jimin tried to help the boy but ended up stumbling on his footing and fell on the floor with hoseok on top of him.

In shock they stared at each other, lost in each other's eyes, yet it all came crashing into reality when hoseoks phone started ringing.

Hoseok quickly got off of jimin and helped the boy up.

Instead of walking towards his ringing phone hoseok kept staring at jimin.

Once the phone had stopped ringing, hoseok spoke.

" I won't be able to teach you how to dance today, since my leg hurts, but I could take you out?"

Jimin was shocked they had just met today and so much had happened, his hand was still in hoseoks warm ones.

"I uhm is that even okay for an artist?" Jimin asked as negative thoughts ran through his head, this man could be a player; he could be someone who does this to every person he meets or maybe jimin was just scared for the boy, what if his fans found out?!.

Hoseok understood jimin whose eyes were lingering on their interlocked hands and so hoseok moved his hand in a way so that he could thread his fingers with Jimin and tighten his hold.

" we can go to a private place no one will see us, and I'm not going to lie to you I do have someone else in my life, but I would like to talk about this in much more depth if you would allow me?." Hoseoks heart was pounding as he anticipated jimins answer.

After a few seconds or more Jimin finally nodded his head.

" Okay"

They both smiled at each other

" I promise I'll teach you next time"

..

AND HERE WE GO ANOTHER CHAPTER 😋 Please let me know what you think of the story so far hehhe. Love u all see you in the next chapter.