The Best High

!!sex scenes, smoking of Marijuana(weed), possessiveness obsessive!! girlxgirl:) (no visible dom)(calling another girl mommy!)

"Pass me another blunt" Alexis says as she tosses her finished one in her ash tray.

After passing her the blunt she sits up from off my lap, blunt between her thumb and index finger.

"light it."

I stare at her as I take the lighter and light the blunt. She takes a puff and exhales; blowing it right in my face. She giggles for a while until she stops and asks me if I wanna try. I pause for a moment and then say,

"Sure, why not"

upon saying this, she takes a puff and pulls me in. Her soft lips are touching mine and she blows the smoke in my mouth. I inhale it and then gives me her blunt and says to finish it, I take a puff and I cough a little. Eventually getting used to it,I finish the blunt.

Couple blunts later and we're high past our shit, giggling out the night.

She's laying on my chest and im laying on the floor, I look at her as she's playing with my sweatpants' strings

"You're so fucking pretty Alexis"

She pauses for a moment, then starts giggling as if I said something funny.

She looks up at me and says the words thank you in the sweetest voice.

Sitting up and fixing herself on my lap, I look at her as she stares at me. I sit up and hold her by the waist

"You're looking at me like you want to fuck me"

"Maybe I do want to fuck you.." She replies with a smirk, without breaking the eye contact I move my hand down her waist to her hips. She slowly starts grinding on my lap, I use my hands to help her move. She breaks eye contact by looking down, I pull her head back up and we start making out sloppily. She's gripping onto my shoulder as I grab her ass and lift her up, moving over to the bed. We're sitting on the edge making out, I start moving down to her neck. Kissing her jawline, biting her ear and leaving hickey trails on her neck. I slowly start going down her collar bone, her breathing speeds up and her moans grow louder.

Using her mouth to hold up her shirt,I move down to her tits, groping them. I start to then suck on her nipple as I flick and pinch the other one with my  hand. She starts grinding on my thigh, I feel her throbbing through her shorts, I stop sucking on her nipple and tell her to take off her shorts. She stands up and starts taking them off, she stumbles a little and we laugh it off as she takes them off fully and sits back on my leg and we start kissing again as she grinds on my thigh. Her soft moans flowing into the kiss, I hold her waist and I take my hands and go up her shirt, continuing where I left off. I play with her nipples,pinching and rubbing them. She grinds faster and I start pinching harder, her grip on my waist gets tighter. I start moving and bouncing my leg around, causing her to moan louder,  I stop just as she's about to cum. I take my hands from under her shirt as I turn her around and place her on my lap; her back facing me. I shove my hand down her underwear,my other under her shirt. I start playing with her clit while pinching and twisting her nipple.

"Fuck-..slow down!"

She begs, I remove my hand from under her shirt and grab her by her neck pulling her head back.

"Shut up slut"

I go faster, her legs are trembling and she's moaning louder. I bite her ear and  start kissing her cheek.

"Ah!..cumming"

She cums on my fingers, I remove them from her underwear and shove them down her throat, while gagging on my fingers I remove my other hand from her throat and start to play with her nipples through her shirt, I feel her pussy throbbing against my thigh. I suddenly stop and remove my fingers from her mouth. I lift her up and throw her on the bed, leaning over her. She pushes me down and sits on top of me.

:So fucking sexy" I mumble, she starts kissing me and taking off my top. She takes it off completely and pulls up my bra. She starts kissing my neck, quickly moving down my chest. She sucks in my nipples and starts flicking and pinching my other one. I grunt and moan with pleasure as she has her way with my body. She then takes her other hand and shoves her fingers in my mouth, muffling my moans. I bite down on her finger causing her to grunt. She moves down from my chest and starts to kiss my lower stomach, I flinch and squirm a little. She removes her fingers from my mouth and uses her hands to pull down my sweatpants. She kisses my pussy through my underwear.

"lift your legs and spread them for me baby" She says as she comes up to my ear and starts biting it. She then slips her hand down my underwear and starts playing with my clit, moaning loudly I bite my lip.

"There's no need for that baby, I want to  hear you" She whispers in my ear, she starts using her other hand to play with my nipple. She suddenly slips her finger gently in my pussy, I get shivers and my toes curl slightly, she suddenly starts going fast. Mercilessly finger fucking my pussy, I cum all over myself but thag doesn't stop her. She goes faster and I moan louder than even, tears falling from my eye as my toes curl. My loud moans continue as she fucks me, she stops playing with my nipple and shoves her fingers down my throat, making me gag a little. She stops fucking my pussy for a moment but her fingers stay inside, she starts fucking my face with her fingers. I gag repeatedly as my eyes slightly roll back and tears fall down my cheek. I start groping my chest but she pulls out her fingers from my mouth and slaps my hands away and pins them above me. She then starts fucking my pussy again, I moan out her name as I beg her to let me cum.

"please mommy..please.."

She grunts and starts going slower, my legs give out and fall.

"put them back up bitch" She demands, I sit my legs back up, she continues to go slow. All of a sudden she starts picking up speed, going faster and faster until-

"fuckk, I'm cumming again"

I cum and she pulls her fingers out and shoves them in my mouth.

"Taste your slutty juices bitch"

I suck off her fingers and she pulls them out and kisses me on my forehead.

"You're such a good girl"

She lays on my chest and I kiss her on her forehead. We get up and shower together, then cuddle and smoke some blunts eventually falling asleep

word count- 1,216