Chapter 34: Punishment and Plan

Warning: Sensitive Topic
-----

Chapter 34: Punishment and Plan

TJ was finally caught, he was standing but his hands were tied and letting him levitate because there was a huge container with fire on it

TJ was finally caught, he was standing but his hands were tied and letting him levitate because there was a huge container with fire on it. After all, his hyungs put any materials that they can burn.

He felt like he was in hell, it was so hot for him to handle the heat. In any wrong move, he will fall into the container and burn. He doesn't want to fall because he was NAKED.

"Don't worry, you won't die yet. I just want you to feel the moment of hell." Jungkook chuckled watching him suffering.

"Wuh-why are you doing this to me? I-I don't know you!" TJ yelled.

"I know, I know about that. I just want to have some fun and you are the target I want." Jungkook laughed.

"What did I do to you to do this to me?!" TJ growled.

"Well, you didn't do anything to me but I'm sure, you know what you did to my husband, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook snickered.

TJ's eyes widened and swallowed hard. He was guilty and he know it.

"I-I duh-don't know w-who's that person." TJ tried to lie.

"Really? Are you so sure about your answer?" Jungkook grinned.

"Ahhhhh! No! Don't do this! I-I don't wanna die!" TJ screamed when the tie on his left wrist was cut and now only his right wrist was tied as support for him not to fall.

"I don't like liars, you are so obvious that you're not telling the truth." Jungkook smirked

"F-fine! I know him! I know Kim Taehyung! He's the person that your mother told me to kill and rape, that's it!" TJ retorted holding the thin wooden pole on his right side.

"See, I know it. Why do you have to lie if you are going, to tell the truth?" Jungkook giggled.

"Please untie me! Leave me in this place! I don't want here!" TJ begged.

"Why are you so nervous? You didn't hesitate when you used my husband and now you are begging for my mercy? You're so dumb." Jungkook grinned.

"Tell me anything! You can order me around just don't do this to me! I am willing to be your pet just stop this! I don't want to die like this!" TJ cried.

"No, you're not going to die like this, you know, I'm just starting. You will experience 6 painful things before you die. You raped my husband 6 times so I guess, you deserved to get that punishment right?" Jungkook smiled.

"Yes, yes, I deserved it but please stop this one! Just give me the next one instead! I don't like it!" TJ was so desperate for Jungkook's mercy.

"Are you sure about that?" Jungkook asked snickering.

"Yes, yes!"

TJ frantically nodded his head hoping that he will be saved.

"Okay then, I'll grant your wishes." Jungkook grinned and motioned his men to do the next punishment.

One of them grabbed a ladder to reach TJ's position and held something in his hand. TJ's eyes widened when a gag ball was forced into his mouth.

He didn't notice that a dildo was pressed inside his ass. He let out a yell but it turned out as a muffle.

He hissed in pain when something metallic was forced to get into his penis. He started to squirm around.

"Don't move too much, the tie on your right hand is starting to break apart. You should be careful because we're not done yet with you." Jungkook smirked.

His hyungs set trap spikes all around the container just for assurance. Jungkook ignored his muffles begs and cries.

-----

Taehyung was asleep since he and Jungsoo played a lot today. He was so tired that he didn't even bother to wait for Jungkook. He was snuggling on the blanket letting out a snore.

Yet, he shuddered when he felt pillowy lips peppering soft kisses on his neck. He groans and tiredly opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook on top of him, kissing his neck.

"You're back, where did you go?" Taehyung asked in a mumbling tone since he was half asleep.

"Work" Jungkook simply replied sucking his neck.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face, forcing him to look at him, and scanned Jungkook's face.

"And you're drunk." Taehyung uttered glaring at him.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I just got to have some fun with my colleagues." Jungkook chuckled and proceed to kiss Taehyung's face.

"Then, take a rest, you have work tomorrow." Taehyung attempted to stop Jungkook from kissing him.

"No~ I want to make a baby with you, can we?" Jungkook asked pouting.

"What? We have Jungsoo and you're drunk." Taehyung retorted.

"I'm still sober, besides, don't you want to give Jungsoo a sibling so he can have a playmate?" Jungkook giggled.

"What are you saying? Just say you want to fuck me, that's it." Taehyung mocked playfully rolling his eyes.

"You're right, can we do it?" Jungkook snickered.

"No! You're just drunk, take a rest now." Taehyung retorted cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

"But I want to follow Jungsoo." Jungkook whines as if he was a baby.

"I want to but not now, we need family planning first. You are mumbling sentences right now because you are drunk." Taehyung told him.

"Then when can we do it? I missed you so much, you know." Jungkook mumbled looking at Taehyung with innocent doe eyes.

"What do you mean you missed me? I'm always here, I'm not leaving." Taehyung replied.

"I can't help it, I love you so much that I want to stick with you forever. You know I'm willing to do anything just for you. I will give you the justice that you deserve no matter what happened." Jungkook muttered snuggling in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung smiled, he really didn't get wrong in choosing Jungkook as his partner. Damn it, this man on top of him is the only person he will love forever.

They were indeed right when they told him that he was so lucky to have Jungkook. And now he knows why everyone wants to be in his position.

Who wouldn't want to be in his position if he have this kind of husband?

He chuckled, hugging Jungkook and letting him rest on top of him knowing Jungkook might be tired of his work.