That Erroneous Delivery

Heartscent Series #2

━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own any of the pictures that will be seen and used in this story and all references are found on the internet. Credits to the rightful owner.

if you want to share your thoughts and reactions, you can use these hashtags:

#TED (if whole epistolary)
#TED00 (if chapter)
#HeartscentSeriesWP (if whole series)

━━━━━━━━━━

Zephyr is running a small cupcake business to help her parents on her college expenses. One time, a customer ordered from her and on the day of the delivery, the customer didn't receive it as the customer wrote a wrong address, it turned out that the set of cupcakes was delivered to Haydn (a person who lives not far from the customer's house). Zephyr got the cupcake back and managed to give it to the right customer but since that day, she developed a crush on Haydn. She thought she wouldn't see him again but she was wrong.

━━━━━━━━━━

Hello ღ⸙͎ We're on the second installment of the Heartscent Series! I'll do my best to create a good epistolary for myself and for all of you.

━━━━━━━━━━

Heartscent Series:

A hope To My Crush (completed)
That Erroneous Delivery (completed)
Soon
Soon
Soon

These are stand alone epistolaries so you can read them in any order.

━━━━━━━━━━

started:
07/24/22
ended:
02/28/23

©️ archesei 2022

all rights reserved.