Ollie Is Back (1)

Marley's POV

(Flashback)
I was with Ollie at the dock while everyone was getting ready to leave.

"Hey Marls, I am gonna miss you to the moon and back" Ollie says.

"I am gonna miss you to the moon and back too Ollie" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Hey I promise I will come back to you" Ollie promises.

"Good and you have to stop it with Sarah it's wrong to Laurel" I tell him.

"I love her" Ollie says.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Well if I had two choose them or you, it would be you every time" Ollie says which makes me blush.

"I love you Ollie" I tell him.

"I love you too Marls" he says.

"Come on son!" Robert yells to Ollie.

"Be there dad!" Ollie yells back.

Ollie give me a huge hug which I return them a kiss on the top of my head then my cheek then just left...little did I know for how long.

(End Of Flashback)

I am now seventeen and in highschool. Thea and I now both drink, do drugs, and I now love a thrill of danger which I got with my ex Micheal.

I am now on my way to the Queen Mansion as Thea called and said a miracle was there which I laughed at but decided to see this miracle.

I got to the Queen Mansion to see a mans back which may I add is totally fine. He turns around and I see...Ollie?

"Omg Ollie" I gasps and begin to cry.

"Marls" he says.

I run into his arms and he catches me and holds me close still crying.

"How?" I ask while he takes me to the living room and sits me on his lap like he used to do.

"Well our boat went down and I made it to an island called Lian Yu and I was stuck there ever since" Ollie yells me.

"You must've been lonely" I tell him.

"I was" Ollie yells me and puts his forehead against mine.

"You didn't keep your promise" I tell him.

"Yeah I technically did, I said I would come back never when" he tells me and we both chuckle.

"Jerk" I tell him.

"You grew up gorgeous like I knew you would" Ollie says looking at me intensely and biting his lip.

He moves his hand to my thigh but let's go once the front door opens and I see Tommy so I get off his lap.

"What did I tell you? Yachts suck" Tommy says to Ollie and they both laugh.

I decide to go to Thea's room and I yell at her for not telling me the miracle was Ollie.

Later we all go to dinner.

"Okay what else did you miss? Super bowl winners, Giants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again. Black president that's new. Oh and 'Lost' they are all dead I think" Tommy tells Ollie.

"What was it like there?" Thea asks Ollie and the table goes quiet not expecting her question.

"Cold" Ollie says.

"Tomorrow, you and me, we are doing the city. You've got a lot to catch up on" Tommy tells Ollie.

"Sounds like a great idea" Moira says.

"Good then I was hoping to swing by the office" Ollie says.

"Well there is plenty of time for all of that, Queen Consolidated isn't going anywhere" Walter says.

Just then Raisa trips on Oliver's side of the table and Ollie catches her.

"Oh, I am so sorry Mr. Oliver" Raisa says in her Russian accent.

Ollie says something to her in Russian.

"Dude you speak Russian?" Tommy asks Ollie.

"That was hot" I whisper to myself but I know Ollie heard because he smirked.

"I didn't realize you took Russian in college" Walter says.

"I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother Walter" Ollie says and I put my hand on his thigh to help him.

"I didn't say anything" Thea says as Moira looks at her.

"She didn't have to" Ollie says.

"Oliver, Walter and I are married and I don't want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father" Moira tells Ollie.

"We both believed that Robert like you was well, gone" Walter says.

"It's fine" Ollie says then stands up. "May I be excused?" Ollie asks and Moira nods and he leaves to his room.

I spend the night but in the middle I hear scream and go to Ollie's room to see he attacked Moira.

"Oliver!" I yell out and he stops and realized what he did and Moira gets up with the help of Walter and coughs.

"I am sorry, I am so so sorry" he apologizes.

"Oh, it's okay Oliver, it's alright, your home" Moira says trying to help Ollie who is back against the wall.

I run to Ollie and hug him and he relaxes before I know it Moira and Walter are gone.

"Can you sleep with me?" Ollie asks and I nod and we both get into his bed and he holds me in his arms and we both fall asleep not waking up again.