๏ภє

"Hi Mila! Guess what? I was right. You do end up with Kai." A lady stated while I was at the park waiting for my friends to arrive.

I was lost. Who is this woman and how does she know my name? How does she know Kai?

She looked familiar, and I wondered where I had seen her. Preherps we met before and I forgot her.

But that wouldn't explain how she knew Kai.

But then it clicked. This woman resembled my best friend, Sally.

The thing is though, Sally is only 17. This lady looked to be in her mid 20s.

Plus she had ginger hair and Sally's was brunette. But then I understood exactly what was going on.

"Nice try, Sally." I rolled my eyes.

"You knew it was me? Great. That means I haven't aged a bit. I still look young." She smiled.

"You think a little makeup and hair dye can fool me?"

"Hey, Mila, where are the rest." Sally greeted from behind me. Her eyes on her phone.

"Hi Sally." I greeted back before turning to Sally... wait... "Sally?" I am so confused right now.

"Yup, that's me." She said, not taking her eyes off her phone.

"But then if this is you then who is...?" I am so lost.

"Ohhhh. This is why you kept stressing me about me paying someone to pretend to be future me..." Older looking, ginger haired Sally, said. "Anyway, I gotta go. Nice seeing you, and past me. Oh! I look gorgeous. " She waved before walking away and I turned to Sally with my eyes wide open. And she was still on her phone.

"Did you not just see that?" I asked before she finally looked up from her phone and looked at me.

"See what?"

"Future you."

"What?" She frowned and slightly shook her head.

"Yes, she was here a second ago." I pointed in the direction she was when she came even though she wasn't there anymore.

"Are you feeling OK?" Her frown grew deeper as she tilted her head to the side a little bit.

"Yes! I'm fine. She was here." I gestured both hands to the ground where she was standing.

"Maybe we should hang out some other time. You need some rest." She grabbed my arm pulling me put of the park.

"I'm not crazy!" I stopped walking and pulled my arm away from her.

"Well you are not making sense right now." She shook her head slowly and slightly pouted her lower lip.

"I'm not lying. She was here just a second ago." But she was right. What I was saying didn't make sense, which was the reason I too was confused.

That couldn't be future Sally,  what am I saying. But then it couldn't have been present Sally either because she was right here.

"Do you have an older sister?"

"No. You know I only have an older brother." It couldn't have been him. He resembles his dad and she resembles her mom.

"Did your mom dye her hair ginger recently?"

"No. Still her natural color."

"So who was that?" I frowned,  placing a hand on my chin trying to figure out what was going on, asking myself more than I was asking her because she didn't even seem to know who I was talking about.