Tฬ๏

I decided to just let it go. Go along with whatever Sally was saying because now, even Drake thinks that I like him.

And he thinks I'm crazy too. I'll just go along with it.

Truth be told. I've always had tiny crush on him, but I've always been able to keep it to myself.

That's why I was mad at Sally yesterday. I don't care what Kai thinks, but she made me seem mental in front of Drake.

It came sometime ago after we were already friends. And of course I never bothered  to tell Sally about this because she thought I like Kai, and look what happened.

My crush on him started like 1 year ago.

*Flashback*
It was a beautiful day. The sun shining so bright. And even though the clouds were few, they were still as fluffy as ever. And you could see the beautiful, blue sky.

Unfortunately, this beautiful day wasn't a good one for me.

I saw Sally walk up to me, her eyes filled with tears. 'What's wrong" i frowned.

"Why did you tell Ava that I have a crush on Andrew?" She sniffed.

"What? I didn't." I defended.

"Then how does she know? You are the only person I told." The tears still falling from her eyes, which were red. They went down her cheeks and I felt horrible that someone found out, but I didn't tell anyone.

"I don't know."

"Why would you tell her of all people?"

"I didn't!" It hurt that she didn't believe me. I could feel a lump start to form in my throat. Did Ava say I told her anything?

If she did who should Sally believe? Her rival or me, her best friend.

I know it's hard to trust people but accusing me when I've worked so hard to earn your trust just hurts.

"You know she hates me. Now, thanks to you, the whole school knows about it." She seemed to have calmed down. Her voice, so quiet, yet it was filled with pain and hurt.

"I didn't tell anyone. I swear!" I tried to get her to listen but she wouldn't.

"Just leave me alone. Don't talk to me." She walked away as more tears fell from her eyes

"Sally! Wait!" I run after her but fell and sprained my ankle.

I winced as tears started to flow from my eyes. It felt like tike stopped for a second. My foot ached as I resisted the urge to scream from all the pain.

I could feel eyes on me and I felt embarrassed but the tears refused to stop.

I was seated on the floor with my hands on my ankle as i sqeazed it like I could squiz the pain from it.

"Mila!" Drake rushed to me when he saw me in tears. "What's wrong?"

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out and I just continued to sob even harder.

He realised that I was holding onto my ankle and grabbed on of my arms placing it around his shoulder as he helped me up.