chapter 6- 1st mission

Harus pov:

Team?....all...? I need to get out of here!

》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

7:30am
Wednesday 14th November 2036

What time is it? Where am I? Where this beeping noise coming from?.....ugh its a real pain, it's louder than my alarm....why is my body so sore maybe if I try to move-

AGH AGH NO NO DEFINETELY NOT...JEEZ WHAT DID I DO TO GET MY BODY SO SORE....it smells like a hospital and it reeks of blood ugh stupid eyes just open up.

Hazy...its all hazy but I got my eyes open; cuffs,blood, a...scalpel, that's right I'm not at home haruka kidnapped me and...these injuries are from her, I can't believe I gave in dammit, but there was nothing I could do in all honesty.

In the distance I heard a misleadingly 'innocent' giggle... I know that laugh way to well its haruka. I don't know why but the thought of her made me frozen and as soon as she came in ot was like out of instinct I lowered my head....is this trauma...hah pathetic and to think just the day before at school i thought she died from the 'mysterious killer' stupid...I'm so stupid why did I go back why did I kill my mum why did I try talk to her why did I ever MENTION THIS TO BEGIN WITH, I WOULD NEVER BE IN THIS POSITION TO BEGIN WITH AGH!

"Haruuuuu your awake stop looking so scared, you admitted to join so I won't harm you again~" she then lowered her head down to my ear and whispered "although you do look adorable covered in blood~" that sent shivers down my spine, no thanks.

She then undid my chains, and I rubbed my arms where the bruises where, it felt good to move them, she then got out a pill...

"Here take this 3 times a day after 3 hours of each does it'll make you feel better and heal ur injury quicker, no but fr this isn't anything to hurt you take it please" for once she sounded genuine and not crazy so I just nodded and took the pill along with the glass of water that was already left for me on the side table.

After taking the tablet i felt somewhat better..smoke why is there smoke? SMOKE TF ITS FROM MY WOUNDS BUT THEYRE....HEALING!? haruka must've noticed my confusion as she put her hand on my wound to reassure me, that didn't work it made me feel more scared.

"There there haru~the smoke is just emitting because of the tablet, in short the tablet is infused with another superhuman we experimented on, their DNA is in that tablet" she pointed at it...DNA no nooo that's disgusting. "And basically it made your wound heal in other words your kinda imortal now, your welcome" she ended with a toothy grin...immortal sounds...cool but ngl I don't wanna live forever...

This is gonna be a long day.

》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

12:25pm

Clash, clank, screeches and all the un tolerable noises clashed my surroundings, bursting my ear drums, where was I? The 'gear room' the name itself is quite self explanatory but if you don't get it, it's where we get our gear done, that's right we there's more of us and here I am getting myself a disguise and gear made for my missions....and here i thought I wouldn't kill again, great.

It'll be even HARDER BECAUSE HARUKA GOT SOMEONE IN THIS GROUP WITH A MIND ERASING ABILITY TO ERASE EVERYONES SUSPICION OF ME BEING THE MYSTERIOUS KILLER, SO NOW I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND GO ABOUT MY LIFE AS NORMAL AND HIDE THAT IM PART OF A DANGEROUS MAFIA GROUP AT THE SAME TIME....UGHHHHH, how I'm dreading this.

The only good thing is my outfit I love it to be honest i mean I did design it and it's got secret compartments that hide knives, guns, daggers etc that aren't visible to anyone else incase i get caught, it's also fire, water, explosives and bullet proof...how convenient.