MonstersAU x DragonsAU: Faith in Each Other

Yes, let's cry together Princess-Shadow

.

.

.

When Dragon was entirely out of the room, Alpha broke down to his knees- pulling Sori along

Sobs managed to escape his throat- letting the pack shudder... their Alpha... is crying? For once and for real, he's actually crying...

"Alpha..." most of them called, full of concern are very much visible to the younger wolves

It was just a quick minute of silence...

Before Alpha entirely broke down and started releasing his river of tears while letting out the roar of his cries as he tightened his hug on Sori

"ALPHA!" The wolves yelled and ran over to him, surrounding the two crying wolves

.

.

.

The dragons didn't say anything other than standing- or in Yuki's case, sitting around awkwardly.

What can they even say? It's a private matter, they can't just barge in those matters like how you barged into your best friend's house.

.

.

.

.

.    .    .

Dragon walked through the hallway of the cave and took a turn to the right. He walked a few more steps before coming to a stop at a door with a fire and ice symbols on it. If it wasn't because he's carrying Flóga, he would have opened it. But thankfully, he has a tail that he can use to push open the door. Once the door was fully closed, he strode towards the bed and laid his son on the said bed.

He sat beside Flóga on the bed, hands reaching up to pet the soft hair. As he did so, he was reminded of his first children, who he had lost to that old dragon. He didn't know what he did to them, but he knew that they're still out there, alive but hidden from him.

He remembered how joyful it was when he finally realized that he would no longer be alone for another century when he created them.

"Where are you, my little gems? I missed you so much..." Dragon felt tears running down his cheeks.

.   .   .

As he lamented, until he remembered his talk with Alpha this morning. He let out a laugh remembering the flustered face of his other self from a different universe. He was shocked to see the thick cut on the other's knee, though he didn't say anything about it as he didn't want Alpha to be upset. He also thought about him showing his scars to Alpha...

He never showed those scars to anyone, not even his own children. "But a deal is a deal," Dragon murmured to himself.

.    .    .

Then... He was suddenly reminded of his harsh treatment to the wolves. He had to admit, he felt bad for not forgiving the little one for his mistakes. But what can he do? He had lost all of his children for centuries, thinking that he'd never meet them again. He had just found seven out of 14 of his children. He doesn't want to lose them again...