Chapter 1.

Elizabeth was always enthusiastic about a lot of things. But that is a bad trait in the eyes of her father. William, believes that someone has to be well-composed in order to achieve perfection. And that's exactly what he's gonna do. The training of her 'well-composed'
behavior starts tomorrow.

"Brother Michael!"

Her voice echoes through out the halls of her father's palace. Michael could hear her from miles away. "Oh, hello there, Lizzy. What do you need? you're more ecstatic than usual." His smirk. That damn teasing smirk makes Elizabeth get into a bad mood for a bit. But then she remembers what she wanted to tell her beloved brother. "Father arranged me a new training tomorrow! isn't that amazing, brother?!? i can't wait for my training to start!!" her enthusiastic side shows again. A trait that, William,  hates so much for no reason. "Woah, really? but you're so young! you're only 6. What could possibly father arranged a training for?" The confusion is visible on Michael's face as he starts to wonder every possibilities. "Come on, Michael. It's only a training! it couldn't be that bad, right?" Elizabeth's big smile made Michael's drop the confusion he held earlier. He smiled, too. "I suppose you're right."
.
.
.
Elizabeth's dress flows and blend in with her movements as she ran into her father's office room, the guards greeted her, happily. "Greetings, Her Imperial Highness. Your father has been waiting for you." Elizabeth nods at that statement and burst in into her father's office room.

Elizabeth POV

I ran and ran while my violet dress flows freely. Im late to meet my father's training, i hope he's not gonna go all furious about it like last time... oh how scary looking his face are! he looks like he's gonna murder someone- im not supposed to talk father that way but oh well. Who's gonna stop me.

"hueh! *pants* hEhhuh *pants* im- sorry father- *pants* give me a minute please-"

William's back straighten at the sound of his daughter entering the room. Clearly displeased on how his daughter enters the room without etiquette, and how she greeted him. Truly not a way of imperials should act, it's almost pitiful to say the least. "Good morning to you too, dear daughter." William faked his smile as he turns around to see his daughter looking like a- commoner. His face turns into disgust at how low his daughter's etiquette really is. "Elizabeth, please atleast bow for a moment when meeting me. Guess i need to teach you on how to do etiquette, too." William deadpanned at his daughter's behavior. If other royalties were to see this, they would certainly laugh at his daughter's behavior. And that is why he wants this training to change her a 'little bit' on her behavior.

William's and Elizabeth's relationship was.. like a one sided love. In the eyes of the Emperor, that daughter of his was only a mere replica; of his wife more specifically. She was the symbol of perfection, beauty, gentleness. Not a loud, messy, crybaby Elizabeth is. The emperor was always taught to be a perfect ruler at the age of five or so. It is to bring a new era of prosperity, peace, and successful-ness. And so, he begin to teach his daughter on how imperials do their etiquette to become a perfect daughter he wants.

Evan and Michael has always watching on how his father put so much pressure on their younger sister. They wanted to say something opposing about their father's ideology about perfection but they were too scared to do so. If only they were brave enough to do it, maybe some tragic things that are their sister's gonna fall in can be avoided. Everything has it ups and downs, just like the royals.

— 🌷 —

She doesn't know what had gotten into herself. She now has this... desperate need to satisfy her father. Was it love? or obsessiveness? she doesn't know. After all, she was just a child. 'as a lady, you must have these aspects of lady like behavior; elegance, courteousness, and a sense of respect toward oneself and others. It is only the basic of being a respected lady.' those were the words of her father. She doesn't understand it at first, but as she look over all the noble womans across the room of that party her father held, she started to understand more. Rambling to herself as she lied there on her bed, overthinking everything that her father has said to her. The harsh words, the manipulative words, the kind words. It overwhealms her. After all, she was only a child. An innocent child, a oh so not tainted by the cruelty of this world. She cried that day, though, it was heard by her older brother, Evan.