Counter attack: never give in

Naruto: "ok so anyway what is the password again?"

Sakura: "forget it i know it's you. You made it."

Naruto: "hm"

Sasuke: "Naruto get out of here what are you thinking. You don't know what you're up against. Hurry go now while you still can."

Snake lady: "so Naruto you managed to escape from my friend? Well done."

Naruto: (hm so i get it that wasn't any random giant snake attack. The snake was sent by her or it or what ever this demon is.)

Ryoto: "lord y/n are you injured."

"Not to bad get squad seven and run me and drago got this."

Ryoto: " I usually comply to your every whim but thats an order i wont take."

Naruto: "no way n/n you cant beat her."

Sasuke: "he's right y/n you wont win."

"It's either me or all of you and honestly i chose death your lives are more important. Naruto is gonna become hokage and sasuke you will kill your brother, sakura will be happy one day and you guys will raise Ito just how you raised me when i die Ito will be heir to the throne."

Sasuke: (those two idiots they dont know what they're dealing with.) "i'm not gonna let you do that n/n"

"Guess I'm not fighting sensei after the exams. The serpent dies here by me i'll see you in hell you demon."

Sasuke: (he doesn't get it he doesn't know what he's dealing with what do i do.)

Naruto: "ok ,ok i dont know whats going on here and you've been picking on my friends and i dont like that. So you better just slither on back to your hole before i make a pair of shoes out of ya."

Sasuke: (little idiot he's just gonna get us all killed. I've got to do something but what.)

"Ryoto grab them and go im serious."

Sasuke: "you idiot remember what happened in the land of waves you almost died becuase of your arrogance give it up you cant win by yourself."

"Didn't you here me sasuke i said drago would be with me not to mention back in the land of waves didn't i say arrogance was a shield for weakness 'those who stray from the path of justice have no courage but under the wing of a strong leader cowardliness can not survive.'now take off i got this"

I said putting on my signature smirk the difference was you could see the fear

Sakura: (y/n)

Sasuke: "its no use."

"Cant you tell you all could have been long gone by now. But i've always wanted a leather belt!"

My hands were no doubt shaking and all i could do was think of giving up

"You have an earth scroll here."

I reached in my back pocket and handed over a heaven scroll drago and i stood next to each other to appear more confident

Drago: "i say take the deal my brother becomes violent when hot headed especially with out his nap."

Sakura Naruto and Sasuke were all surprised by the action

Naruto: "y/n are you crazy or what."

"Shut up perhaps you want multiple scrolls here."

I emptied out my back pocket of scrolls around 7 came out

"Take the all and leave."

Sasuke: "what has he been doing to whole time."

"I've already turned in my scrolls if you were to kill me right now it would be a regular murder charge with no motive meaning jail time"