Unexpected twists

🔞♨️⚠️ Mature content warning ⚠️♨️🔞

Aera

That sentence he said right now, made my mind fall into a trance of twisted games. This man knew how to make me flustered. He continued to hover over me, licking my lips, biting my neck, and I could feel his finger pulling on the hook of my bra.

I pause a little, but I ignore it since I know I can handle it.

He effortlessly unhooks the bra, tossing it aside, now letting my bare bosoms in plain sight for his eyes to devour. I turn my head away, feeling a little self-conscious about the attention his glare has drawn to me, but his strong fingers lift up my chin and force me to look at him.

We had an eye contact so fiery, I almost felt like he was burning holes on me. His gaze held desires, and something I didn't expect, it looked like he was asking for consent, his innocence was found in his golden orbs.

Knowing that I would allow him to touch me made me feel more at ease.

He grabs my breasts quickly with his enormous hands, which causes me to quiver slightly because they are so icy cold. I flinch as he starts to slowly massage me, fondling my right breast into his mouth, making me gasp from the wetness of his tongue.

I arch my back, as he starts sucking on them slowly, an unholy moan escapes out of my mouth when he nibbles on my nipple.

He growls, "Don't be shy, Aera," making me weak all over.

His tongue and hands are still making me feel good, and I'm in a lust-filled ecstasy. He marks the majority of my fair skin reddish purple by leaving hickies on my breasts. He comes back up, to kiss my mouth when he starts pulling down my panty.

I gulp at the move, I know what's about to happen, but not already, isn't it too fast? I either way let it go with the flow, not questioning his actions.

He removed every piece of clothing from my body right away, leaving me utterly naked and raw. He stretches out my legs in a wide-open position, but why is he still wearing pants?

Before I could think of anything, I felt his warm moist tongue on my lower lips (her pu$$y), making me tingle.

When he stares at my face from below and smiles at me at the loss of our immediate connection, he begins to tease me. I almost cried out for more, but I had to control myself.

<act fool act fool act fool>

I shudder when I feel his breath as he latches his mouth once again, sucking on my pu$$y, slow at the start but he begins to increase his pace, as he enters his tongue in there. I grasp onto the wooden seat as he begins to stimulate me with his tongue, driving me absolutely wild.

My hips jerk forward, bucking in for more contact with his mouth, and he grabs my ass, making me stay put. His husky voice teases me, "Eager now aren't we?

"Tae-nnnggh.....Fuck....." , I can't even speak properly.

I felt insane, like my mind was about to blow up from his tongue. My lower stomach began to twist, almost as if I needed to pee. I told him, "Stoppp, I have to pee," and he grinned at me.

He tells me, opening his mouth as two of his fingers penetrate me, making me shudder and gasp, "You may release, it's not pee Aera."

The air is filled with the sounds of his fingers squeezing in and out of me. His fingers continue to work their way toward making me tremble beneath his touch while his thumb teases my clit and he uses his mouth to suck upon it.