Heated tension

Taehyung

I came in after the splendid jog I went for although my immunity is perfectly fine. 

He interrupted my relaxing sauna session, so I texted my best friend in a reckless manner, which made me feel stressed once more.

I head back into my house, wondering where Aera is.

I tell her, "I want you to help me de-stress," and she quietly follows.

My mansion has the best in-built sauna with a view to the other side of the world. The house's darkish interiors complemented the overall atmosphere of my gothic design concept. She timidly stands close to me, unsure of what to do. I tell her to put some eucalyptus oil in and sit here next me, and she does.

We sat next to one another on the dark-colored wooden seat, and the small gap between us broke my heart

She began to sweat profusely after thirty min. Did I mention that? A vampire can become frozen by human perspiration. But human warmth would be the only remedy for that. It's ironic.

I remain in place, making sure that I am at least a few meters away from her. I already begin to tremble as she extends her hand to wipe the sweat. She swipes her forehead, which made droplets of her sweat land right next to me.

I didn't pay any attention to the one drop that touched my bare thigh. My legs are shaking because I was cold.

At least my neck was spared. Phew. This was just moments before her sweaty hands make way to touch my neck. Dangerous.

This is becoming really risky. I bit my lip and froze when her sweaty palms brushed my neck, my skin practically turning blue from the chilly sensation.

She smiles at me, "You were dripping."

I would've been thankful if not for my condition. I grab her hands tightly and bring her close to me because I can't take the cold any longer. I need her warmth.

Mmmm. Her scent, that's all it ever takes to drive my insides a little crazy.

 Actually a lot crazy.

I hug her and grip her waist, letting myself to rest on her shoulders. She warms me up with her touch.

Despite the fact that she was clearly perplexed by my unexpected show of intimacy, she gave in. I initially want her blood. Now, I want everything and more. I desire her.