~44~

Author's POV

They were in car going to Hybe insight...

"How's your hand now?!" Namjoo asked...

"Not bad Oppa. Just paining a little..." Miya said with a smile for which he nodded and said...

"Don't do it again Miya... You know how much worried I was?!" He was scolding but miya just couldn't stop smiling...

"Yah! I'm scolding you both here and you're smiling?!" He said playfully glaring...

"Okay then we won't smile..." Miya said put a cold expression while Yeonjun doing the same...

"Yah! I didn't mean it... Just keep Smiling..." Namjoo said slightly in aegyo voice...

"Hahaha What was that Oppa?!" Miya said laughing with Yeonjun...

"It was so cute hyung..." Yeonjun said in between his laughs...

"Aish why did I do that?!" Namjoo said smiling and facepalming himself...

"Aww... It's ok hyung. It was cute tho..." Yeonjun said giggling...

"Hmm.. now enough let's go inside, we are here..." Namjoo said after they reach insight idol parking lot...

They all got out of car and got into their practice rooms individually... Miya was told to sit there and watch other members dancing... Members didn't even ask how is her hand...

After sometime she got bored and become more sad because they don't even want to know her health...

"Ara unnie, I'm going to Oppa." She said to their other manager.

"Okay Miya..." She said smiling at her... She looked at their members one time disheartened and got out of room to the BTS floor...

"Oh Miya, Annyeongahaseyo" someone said looking at her...

"Annyeongahaseyo Sejin manager-nim..." She said after looking at the person and bowing...

"I said you to don't call me that Miya... What got you here?!" Sejin-nim said smiling at her...

"Looking for Yoongi Oppa..." She said smiling a little...

"Oh... You know where he would be..."

"Genius lab..." They said at the same time and rolled their eyes...

"Hahaha okay then see you later..." He said laughing a bit...

"Okay mana- I'm mean Oppa..." She bowing...

"Good. Bye bye Mimi..." He said returning to his work going somewhere...

"Hm let's go to genius lab which is managed by my dumb Oppa... He is not here right?! Thank God he isn't..." She sighed in relief and continued her path to genius lab...

She opened the door only to see Yoongi working on something music and turning around to check who disturbed him...

"Who the f--- Miya?! What are you doing here?!" He almost swore because he clearly doesn't like if someone intrude him while working...