Pt.1!<3 the meet.

Uhh this is a introduction to the characters soo not really any tw? Also I'm on a plane rn so ye? Also this is unedited ALSO IM SHIPING THE OCS NOT THE PEOPLE ALSO IM DISLEXIC SOOO YE and if the content creators are uncomfortable with it I'll take this down but uhh just send me proof!<3 ily all! (All satire!)
Note for quackity and Wilbur and anyone else in the dsmp or just a popular streamer uhh all a joke I'm just bored sooo ye also I haven't made a tntduo one the Dreambur was all satire and I'm ashamed that I made it but uhh somehow it's my most popular book soooo ye! Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy or don't can't force you!
———————————————————————————————
Big q pov!<3-
So I'm moving to The uk THE UK I have some important things to do and I'm staying for a year anyway I walked to the airport I have dark black hair I'm wearing my "iconic" beanie and a black shirt I have a duck clip in my hair black jeans and white shoes. (Pic below is the closest I could get^^)

I get on my plane it's a 7 goddamn hour flight I slept 5 of thoses hours the rest I checked my dms and tweeted a sneak peek then I just listened to music my phone was blowing up with questions and dms I finally landed and then I went to a cafe my ...

I get on my plane it's a 7 goddamn hour flight I slept 5 of thoses hours the rest I checked my dms and tweeted a sneak peek then I just listened to music my phone was blowing up with questions and dms I finally landed and then I went to a cafe my ears hurt from the flight I was leaving and then I saw this tall male he was around 6,4/6,5 he had this coco hair and the sweetest eyes like coffee he was wearing a blue bucket hat round glasses a striped black and white shirt black jeans and black converse shoes (see pic below^^)( also the wine stream and George and Tommy and quackity haven't met up also quackity doesn't know what Wilbur actually looks like he has only seen his mc avatar Nether has Wilbur)

I stood still for well off 5 minutes at most im guess he saw me stare because he waved me over I nervously walked over he was sat still at a table across the street when I got there he asked why I stared so long and so much he had one of the stron...

I stood still for well off 5 minutes at most im guess he saw me stare because he waved me over I nervously walked over he was sat still at a table across the street when I got there he asked why I stared so long and so much he had one of the strongest British accents I had heard in a while he reminded me of my friend Wilbur, uh Wilbur soot we are close to best friends not to mention I have an overwhelming crush on him "hello?" "HELLO?? SIR?" I snapped back to reality "oh sorry I zoned out uh you just reminded me of my close friend Wilbur that's all" "it's Alri- wait did you say Wilbur?" "Oh uh yeah I did" "q?" "Huh? I didn't even tell you my na-" I froze its felt like I couldn't talk there was a lump in my throat I had stumbled upon Wilbur by accident!

will pov!<3-
Holy shit I JUST MET QUACKITY IN REAL LIVE? IM I DREAMING? "Holy shit Wilbur is that really you?" I stood up and hugged Q "yes yes yes! It really is" Q being the shortie he was had his face buried in my chest I could feel his breath and please don't tell Q but I have had a crush on him for a while now I'm nervous that he doesn't like me and that he is straight

3d person<3- Wilbur took "the shorter" to a park and the beach god Wilbur was falling 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 For Q it was kinda pethetic to watch the way Wilbur cared,treaded and especially looked at Q anyway blah blah blah they had a fun time

TIME SKIP!<3 (it's night time around 9:00)

Q pov!<3-me and will spent all day together tomorrow was important VIDCON and god I had no time to rest will let me stay with him we both had the same schedule then he told me "I don't have a mattress and my couch is full of stuff so uhh you have no option but to sleep in the same bed as me" my face lit up a bright,bright red "are you alright with that?" Wilbur asked "yeah I'm alright" "oh alright it's just that you're face when a bright red and I thought you were uncomfortable" "oh I uh- yeah no I'm fine" well night came I had to go to sleep really early or I wouldn't wake up on time "awee going to sleep already duckie?" Wha- WHAT DID WILL JUST CALL ME? "Shut up we have vid con tomorrow also I'm meeting up with karl George Tommy tubbo and a bunch others I need energy" "come onnnn" Wilbur insist

3d person!<3-
Wilbur dragged Q outside (æ I'm still on the plane and it's been an hour) they sat in the grass and looked at the stars (omg😻😻😻so kawaii😻😻😋😋🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈💅) "thank you will" the shorter said "for what?" questioned the taller "everything,you have done so much for me I'll repay you will gold" the shorter said mockingly "don't call me that you idiot but taking you to those places was only met for fun plus you deserve to be pampered and treated like a prince" "oh? Like a prince is the famous Wilbur "scoot" falling for the "prince" quackity?" The shorter lovesss to mock the taller "WHAT? Nono I- uh- shut up!" "Ooooooo yknowww I would love to go on a "date" with you? It will be my treat" okay to be fare here Wilbur was blushing hard also quackity was screaming inside I meannn he did just ask his crush out! Wilbur put his big boy (LMAOO BIG BOY😂) pants on and well "sure duckie I would adore to go on a date with you where would we go duckie?" The taller said in a "sassy but calm and hot? Hot to "duckie" at least" voice the shorters face lit up instantly a bright and I mean 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 red "I-uh the the movies probs?" The poor guy was a studdering mess "oh cat got your tongue?" "Shut it. Let's get going it's late" "alright!"
They went to sleep together😏😏🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈😻😻
———————————————————————————————
Anyway hope you enjoyed that! Sorry for the mistakes I'll continue to write! 1048words!